"you gotta go, now!" sillie whispered.

"i'm not leaving you here to die!" he retorted in a whisper.

shelves banged and they started falling.

he went to push sillie out of the way but she was faster, pushing him before the shelve fell on her. 

she groaned. "jackson, run!"

he inhaled sharply, trying to push the shelve off of her.

"jesus christ, jackson!" she pushed the shelve off of herself without a struggle, pushing him as they made a run toward the door.

they got pushed down, sillie on her back and jackson on his stomach. the alpha stood over them, holding them both down. he breathed over them, his hot breath hitting sillie's face and jackson's neck. 

she grimaced when saliva started to drip from the alpha's mouth, the drop landing in between her and jackson.

the alpha turned to jackson and traced a claw over the back of his neck, reopening the cut that was there and making him groan. then he ran off, letting go of them before jumping through the front of the store and going onto a car.

lydia screamed.

sillie sat up and helped jackson get up, inspecting the back of his neck. "are you ok?"

"no, i'm not ok!" he snapped.

"you should've left me!" she exclaimed with a glare. "i told you to leave and you didn't listen. why didn't you listen?"

"sorry for having a heart and not wanting to leave someone in a life or death situation," he deadpanned.

"i was trying to save you!" sillie scowled. "maybe i should've just left on my own instead of bothering to try."

≡≡≡

"holy shit, sillie!" stiles gaped, rushing out of the car and over to her. "sillie!"

noah looked over with his eyebrows furrowed. no one told him his daughter was involved. "whoa!" he ran over. "you ok, kid? are you hurt?"

"i'm ok, i'm fine." she nodded.

"are you sure?" stiles asked.

"i'm fine," sillie insisted. "see? i'm all good. no injuries."

noah sighed, glancing to jackson and lydia. "stay here, alright? i'll be right back." he kissed the woman's forehead before walking over to jackson.

"it was the alpha," sillie informed.

"what?" stiles' eyes widened.

"it has him, he did this," she stated. "he re-cut jackson's neck."

"what-what does that mean? is he gonna turn?" stiles worried.

"i don't know how deep it was," she admitted. "so, i'm not sure."

"why the hell can i not just go home?!" jackson exclaimed. "i'm fine."

"i hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard," noah told him. "they just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion."

"what part of 'i'm fine' are you having a problem grasping?" jackson snapped. "ok, i wanna go home."

"and i understand that," noah said. 

"no, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! ok, now, i wanna go home!" he yelled the last part.