Chapter 131

"At the time, I was this close to picking up my keyboard and smashing it on Rish's head."

In TTC's break room, separated by the door, Xiao Bai gestured in the direction of HT's room with one hand on his hip. "If it wasn't because I was worried that I would injure him and delay the match, I would've..."

Pine reached out and hauled him down onto the couch. "Stop shooting your mouth off."

"You know, back when the pause announcement popped up..." Yuan Qian glanced at the other end of the sofa. "I really was prepared to try and stop a fight."

As Jian Rong watched the stats analysis on the TV, he sensed his teammate's gaze and said, "I didn't have time for that."

During the brief duration of the pause, one thought occupied Jian Rong's mind—if Chronobreak happened again, how should he trigger this Baron team fight?

It had to take place; there was no question about that. They had endured for over forty minutes solely for the sake of waiting until HT, this incredibly stable team, decided to go for Baron.

The oldest member of the team, Yuan Qian, had already started comforting them in the mid-late game, saying things like it didn't matter if they lost, the score would be 1:1, they still had very high odds of winning.

But Jian Rong didn't want to lose a single game. He only wanted to stomp his way across HT, not even giving them the slightest sliver of a fighting chance.

"HT is doing worse today than I expected. Apart from Master, none of the other players are performing well, especially Rish. At the beginning of the first game, he still had some competitive spirit, but then he transformed directly into a mindless pawn in the second game. Since he was afraid of dying, he didn't dare to deal damage, and he didn't do a single thing right except for his ult." Ding-ge said, "Let's keep up this winning streak and do our best to send them home in three games!"

The post-game stats replay finished being broadcasted on TV, and Lu Boyuan stood up from the couch.

Jian Rong tilted his head back and asked, "Where are you going?"

Casually, Lu Boyuan pressed the back of his hand briefly against Jian Rong's cheek. "Restroom."

After he was done with his business, Lu Boyuan was washing his hands at the sink when he heard footsteps sound behind him. Immediately after, a voice said in Korean, "Hyung."

Lu Boyuan raised his head and met Master's eyes in the mirror before he turned off the tap. "Mn."

Master had just finished rebuking his teammates in the break room, and his expression was very poor. He lit a cigarette and said, "Hyung is still as strong as ever."

Lu Boyuan didn't respond, so Master continued, "I originally wanted to play a proper game against hyung this year, but my teammates really are way too trash... Actually, rather than being hyung's opponent, I'm much more interested in competing in the same team as hyung. Too bad hyung didn't accept our manager's offer back then, it truly is such a pity... Want a cigarette, hyung?"

Lu Boyuan pulled out a paper towel. "No need."

Master nodded. After a few seconds of silence, he spoke like he was in a world of his own. "Well, it's not as if the opportunity doesn't exist.

"Quite a few LPL teams keep sending me invites. Even though those teams are all pretty awful, their offers are extremely high. Isn't hyung's contract with TTC about to end soon as well?" Master exhaled a mouthful of smoke and said half-jokingly, "...how about transferring with me, hyung? We can be the champions for two years, and then hyung can retire in glory..."

I Can Do Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें