Chapter 94

Ding-ge stayed frozen with his head swiveled around and went into self-seclusion on the spot.

After Lu Boyuan revealed to him that he was dating last time, Ding-ge hadn’t discussed this subject with him again. Instead, he kept comforting himself deep inside—what if the situation wasn’t what he was imagining?

First of all, Lu Boyuan hadn’t clarified if he was dating someone in this circle or not. Second, he hadn’t said whether his partner was male or female… what if Ding-ge was just overthinking things?

What’s more, in all the years he had known Lu Boyuan, he had never heard anything about Lu Boyuan being gay before.

Jian Rong seemed even more like someone who was straighter than a damn telephone pole! Didn’t he get scared by the male fan who confessed to him some time ago?

They were busy with the playoffs lately, and Ding-ge didn’t want to face reality.

So he had decided to temporarily act as if he couldn’t see or hear anything until the spring season ended—as long as he didn’t get to the bottom of things, he could pretend like nothing was happening.

With the opening of that door, the wishful thinking that he had carefully nourished for so long suddenly shattered into pieces, clattering all over the ground.

Jian Rong hadn’t paid much attention to Lu Boyuan’s call, so he was also surprised when he saw Ding-ge. He subconsciously pressed his lips together and even straightened out his clothing—

Those little movements pushed Ding-ge even deeper into despair.

Despair aside, however, the experienced team manager’s brain had already started automatically analyzing the current situation—

Two guys, starting players for the same team, the star jungler with the most fans in the LPL and the newcomer mid laner with the most controversy in the LPL were dating.

What would be the consequences of someone finding out about this?

Would anyone dare to fucking think about that????

In the midst of his panic, Ding-ge felt like he could see the anti forums filling the sky, the countless long Weibo posts, and the eggs smashed onto their gate.

Just as Jian Rong was trying to come up with an explanation, Lu Boyuan spoke first. “Give me the mock-ups.”

Ding-ge let out an “oh” and handed the files over. Then, he glanced at Jian Rong with an incomparable calmness. “Why aren’t you asleep yet?”

Jian Rong thought that Ding-ge hadn’t noticed anything. “I’m about to.”

Ding-ge nodded. “Go to bed.”

A serene conversation, a serene ‘good night,’ a serene closing of the door.

Jian Rong only remembered that Lu Boyuan’s towel was still hanging on his head after he walked over to his bed.

Ding-ge was still there. Jian Rong hesitated briefly before he decided to return it the next day.

He laid down on his side, pillowing his head on one arm.