Chapter 115

The flight Ding-ge booked back to Shanghai was at eleven in the morning, so everyone was woken up by Ding-ge's phone call the next day at nine.

Jian Rong felt as if weights were attached to his eyes, and he kept them closed even while he was brushing his teeth.

After he finished brushing, he dozed off for a few more minutes upright. He only bent over and rinsed his mouth once he couldn't stand the burn of the toothpaste anymore.

The moment he lifted his head, he saw Lu Boyuan leaning next to the wall nearby, looking at him with an amused expression on his face.

Jian Rong gripped his toothbrush, which he had just cleaned. "I'll be ready in a second."

"Mn, I'll go pack our suitcases."

After Lu Boyuan said that, he shifted closer and leaned down to give Jian Rong a kiss.

Although they would usually also exchange secret kisses back at the base, this was still his first time receiving one immediately upon waking up. Jian Rong remained frozen, holding his toothpaste, as part of his grumpiness from being woken up dissipated.

Lu Boyuan seemed to recall something on his way out. He glanced back and said, "Xiao Bai entered our room briefly last night."

Jian Rong bent down to wash his face and couldn't care less. "When?"

"When you were hugging my neck."

"Oh."

After Lu Boyuan left the bathroom, he didn't get very far before he heard the muffled sound of a small object dropping onto the floor, followed closely by a pattering of frantic footsteps.

Jian Rong stood in the bathroom doorway, his chin dripping with water. "When I was... hugging your neck... and doing what?"

Lu Boyuan said, "When I was kissing you."

Jian Rong: "..."

By the time Jian Rong was done washing his face, Lu Boyuan had already finished packing his suitcase for him. Since they had only stayed for two nights, they didn't bring a lot of stuff, so it was very easy to tidy up.

Ding-ge was worried about missing their flight, and he urged them to hurry up numerous times in the group chat, making their phones ring constantly.

Jian Rong stole both suitcases from Lu Boyuan. As he opened the door and started to leave, he couldn't help but turn his head and ask, "Since he drank so much last night... is there a possibility that he got blackout drunk?"

Lu Boyuan held back a smile. "Maybe."

They went downstairs and handed the room keys to an employee to check out. The instant Jian Rong got into the car after Lu Boyuan, he saw Xiao Bai slumped in his seat, looking haggard.

At the noise, Xiao Bai's eyes shot towards them.

Then he proceeded to purse his lips and blink as his gaze continuously wavered between the two of them. As if he had remembered something, he wore a curious and cautious expression. For quite a while, he started to speak but ended up hesitating over and over, and his butt kept shifting restlessly in his seat.

"Of course I didn't get blackout drunk I've even started to fearfully but eagerly replay my memories from last night in my head" was written all over his face.

Just as Jian Rong was contemplating whether or not he should help Xiao Bai lose his memories, Lu Boyuan looked back and grabbed onto Jian Rong's wrist before he tugged him to his seat.

The car headed towards the airport. Jian Rong was no longer sleepy, and his eyelids drooped as he stared at the scenery outside the window.

"Once we get to the airport, put on your masks and stuff." Ding-ge broke the silence. "A few interviewers reached out to me, and I couldn't refuse because they're all the official type of interview. But I made sure to schedule them next week for you guys, so you can rest well and have some fun for a few days first... of course, don't overdo it."