"Yoongi.. Hello.", HoSeok said.

"Morning, HoSeok. Are you okay? Did you sleep well?".

HoSeok tells Yoongi that he was alright and he thanked Yoongi for asking him.

"That's good. I'll text you later then. Just wanted to check on you.".

HoSeok smiled and thanked Yoongi again while he keeps his phone right away before heading to class.

He came into class and sat back in his seat while Jimin looks at him

* lunch bell rings *

HoSeok packs up his bag when his teacher called him forward and he went to the teacher.

"You seemed unwell today, HoSeok. Are you okay?", he asked and HoSeok nods with a smile.

"Well, if you still feel unwell, please get home and rest. The recital preparation will be starting soon.", the teacher said and HoSeok nods before leaving the class.

He walks out of the class and Jimin came to him. "Jimin, I'll head home. I'll call you if there's anything.", HoSeok said.

"Hyung.. Talk to me. Tell me what happened.", Jimin said and HoSeok pats him on the shoulder before walking away.

"If JungKook was the one that did this, I'll beat him up for real

"If JungKook was the one that did this, I'll beat him up for real.", Jimin said and TaeHyung held his hand as they walked to the canteen.

HoSeok was heading out of the school when it started to rain heavily and he ran as fast as he can to the bustop before he was drenched.

Before he could reach the bustop, he had to stop at the traffic light and he knew that he was going to get drenched until he sees a umbrella over him.

"What..?", HoSeok said with a frown on his face.

He turned around and sees someone smiling at him.

"Ah~ Hobi.. It's been a while, old friend.".

- Later -

JungKook arrives at the airport and waited outside the gate where Rose Kim will be while he takes his phone out.

He sees HoSeok's number and wanted to call him. "Should I call him?", JungKook muttered.

Before JungKook could press the call button, he hears someone calling him and looks up to see Rose Kim waving at him.

"Oh! Rose ah!", JungKook greets her happily as he waves back.

Rose ran into JungKook's arm and they embraced each other while twirling around.

"I can't believe I get to see you again.", Rose said and JungKook smiled happily before giving a kiss on her cheeks.

"I'm happy that you're here, Rose.", Rose said and he carries her bag for her while they walked to the car.

"God, I miss you

"God, I miss you.", Rose said and JungKook pulls her closer to him as they continued to walk.

"I miss you too

"I miss you too.", JungKook said.

They put their stuff in the back of the car and Rose sat at the front seat while JungKook starts the engine.

"So how are you, JungKook? How's life?", Rose asked and JungKook laughs a little.

"I'm good. I got into a Arts School and taking two majors at the same time.", JungKook shared and Rose was happy to hear that.

"But I'm on one week suspension.", JungKook said and Rose starts teasing him before they bursts out laughing.

JungKook turns to look at Rose for a while and said, "You're literally making my day, Rose.".

Rose was touched and she held JungKook's hand tightly.

"You have a bruise on your cheek. You alright?", she asked.

JungKook nods and assured her that he was alright while he sees her tattoo on her arm.

"You still have that as a tattoo?", JungKook asked and Rose nods while she folds her sleeves.

"You drew it for me.. Of course I would make it as a tattoo.", Rose said and JungKook smiled even more.

Soon, they arrived at JungKook's place and JungKook parks the car right away.

"Eomma is so excited to see you.", JungKook said as they walked to the lobby while Rose stares at JungKook.

"What? Something wrong?", JungKook asked and Rose held his hand tightly.

JungKook leans closer to her and was about to kiss her when Rose stops him, making JungKook moved away.

"Your mother..", Rose muttered.

"You didn't tell her.. that we broke up?".