CH. 3 CONSEQUENSES

The very next day, things got worse

The very next day, things got worse. Alpha wanted to make good on his promise to sell me and needed me evaluated medically. During my morning chores, a doctor was invited over and I was forced to submit to his exam while Alpha and his mate watched.

Of course the doctor found the evidence of my abuse and the Alpha was in a rage. He pushed the doctor away and was sniffing the signs left behind and his voice was full of rage.

"Sebastian!!!!"

The roar had me covering my ears and working to put my legs down. I was positioned in a way that made it difficult. Sebastian came into the room the exam was being done in and looked at me then his father.

"I am in the middle of training." He was so casual which angered me.

Alpha hit Sebastian in the face and smashed his head into the wall. "You have just cost this pack millions! You touched her! I fucking told everyone the day she arrived not to touch her!"

Sebastian was bleeding from several places but he was still defiant. "She seduced me!" He yelled with spittle flying.

Alpha laughed. "I can still scent a lie. Look at her. She's nothing but bones and her face is just odd with those large eyes. How the fuck does she seduce you?"

The alpha's mate, Luna of the pack, Bridget laughed. "Son, we have seen you work your charms on the most beautiful girls to come around here."

"Fine!" Sebastian roared. "I was fucking horny and she is the only thing around here. She wasn't even good at it."

The doctor managed to find his voice. "She's been ripped to where she will require surgery to repair the damage. It is a wonder that she is not screaming in agony. No one will be able to do anything with her after seeing your handiwork."

Luna Bridget winced but otherwise did or said nothing. Again I tried to close my legs but could not.

"You are going to find a way to make money for this pack, now," Alpha declared. "You, my own son, doing this when you know how much it costs to run this pack. Food alone is costing us thousands a month."

"Sew her up and sell her," Sebastian said. "Her age will still get money."

Alpha back handed him again. "You are too stupid to be my son. We deal in only the best. So you are going to find me another girl like this one and I want her here in just two days time to meet my order. And since you felt the need to destroy her, you are keeping her. Better hope she turns out to be your mate."

Sebastian growled. "Hell no, Father. I will not take that as a mate. I will reject her the moment I can. And then beat her until she accepts the rejection. No!"

Alpha back handed him again. "You will not if it turns out that she is your mate and that is why you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. Now get out of my sight and do not return until you have what I need."