CH. 2 MY LIFE

** THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER HAS SOME SCENES THAT MIGHT BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME INCLUDING RAPE AND SUICIDE.  PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF AND CONTINUE ON WITH THE REST OF THE STORY.  I PROMISE IT DOESN'T GET GRAPHIC FOR THESE SCENES BUT THE IMAGRY WILL BE THERE**

  I PROMISE IT DOESN'T GET GRAPHIC FOR THESE SCENES BUT THE IMAGRY WILL BE THERE**

Time was relentless in that it never remained still when I needed it to.  I felt that time was the bastard of my truly awful existence.  I hated time.  Time, like other things in my life, I could not fight.  I wanted it to stand still when I was alone and no one was hurting me and I wanted it to go faster when I was around the jackasses in this pack of wolves.

In my mind, I was cursing time, while outside, I was quiet, stoically cleaning the Alpha and his mate's bathroom.  No one in the family much believed in hygiene, but the bathroom was a mess everyday.  It was disgusting what would be left on counters and in the tub.  But I scrubbed it all until it was shinning again.

Next, was the bedroom and I just pulled off all the sheets and tossed them into the hallway and put new ones on.  The stuff I smelled on the bed always made me gag but I pressed on.  After five years of this, I was mentally prepared for the trauma.

This trauma was slight compared to how bad things would get.  After the Alpha's room was done, I moved on to Sebastian's room.  He was the son of the Alpha.  Fourteen years old and a big asshole just like his father and the rest of these wolves. 

Five years ago, I had no idea that people could turn into large animals.  I wasn't oblivious to super natural things, but the idea of changing into an animal had been beyond my 7 year old mind.  Even after I witnessed the change, I had a hard time believing it. 

Sebastian's room was an absolute mess.  He had pictures of naked women having sex all over the place.  I knew what sex was now as some of the pack liked to do it everywhere instead of privately.  I hated to see it and hear the sounds that they made.  It was utterly disgusting to me.

Alpha caught me one day as pack members were engaging in sex in the middle of the hallway and he made me watch them until it was over.  The female growled at me and the male smirked.  I tried to look away but the alpha held my neck.

"Look.  You will learn."

No.  I would never learn such filth.  I hated him and everything this pack of wolves stood for.  They were beasts.  Sebastian was a beast too.  He was a tall boy for his age and muscular.  He has long dirty blonde hair and liked to trip me or punch me for no reason when he saw me.  I tried to avoid him at all times.

Right now, I just cleaned his bathroom and changed his bed.  I would never touch anything else in his filthy room.  I finished my morning taking care of the other ten rooms in this house and then heading into the basement to use the four sets of washing machines to start today's laundry.

Thankfully, during the day, most of the pack of wolves were out training they called it and making sure to keep the pack safe from outsiders.  I called it being ready for revenge.  Surely someone was going to find this pack and kick their asses.  They were mean and had brought other girls like me here.  But they'd been older and never remained long.  I wanted to help them but they were never kept around me.  I had no idea who they were and what happened to them though I feared their fate.  It was a fate promised to me all those years ago.