⁽ ³³ ⁾ "𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍"

Mulai dari awal

A few more plays later, Karasuno was at 23 points and Johzenji at 19, Hideaki watched as Hinata and Kageyama do their attack again, but this time Terushima was there to touch the ball, and sent it back up. Hideaki watched as Johzenji's Number 9 spikes down the ball and it bounces off Tanaka's arm and got a point for Johzenji.

"All right!"

Hideaki tapped his fingertips on his chin. "So their aim is to touch the ball before we can hit it into an open space we cannot reach." He thought, sighing a little.

The game continues as Hideaki watches Hinata and Kageyama do their quick attack. "Bring it!" Terushima challenged. Hideaki smirked when he saw Hinata tap the ball lightly over the net and got Karasuno a point. He sees Daichi give a thumbs up in his direction.

Hideaki couldn't help but laugh and point to Johzenji.

"You see that? That's how Karasuno gets shit done!"

He knew his teammates were sweat dropping at Hideaki's sudden outburst.

"We're at match point!" Hideaki noted.

The game went on as Hideaki kept his eyes trained on the ball. However, he was surprised when Johzenji did another synchronized attack.

"Be careful! It's different from before!" Ukai warned.

Daichi jumped up to block Terushima, but the Johzenji captain spiked down the ball as no one had time to receive it as it touched the court. Everyone stared at the referee with the flag to see if Johzenji had gotten a point.

TWEEEET!

The referee raised the red flag, signaling that the ball was out, and Karasuno won the match.

"All right!"

Soon they all lined up and stared at Johzenji who looked as though they still wanted to be on the court.

TWEEEET!

"Thank you very much!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

They exit the gym to rest since the other team would be arriving. As they exited the gym, they see Yachi rushing up to them. "You guys did it!" She cheered, as Tanaka jumped up for a double high five.

"Yay!" He announced.

Nishinoya copied him. "Yay!" He exclaimed as Yachi nervously held her hands up.

"Y-Yay!" She stuttered.

Ennoshita was quick to grab the two second-years from pouncing onto Yachi for their high fives. "It's impossible for her to jump for two high-fives at the same time." He scolded.

"R-Right..."

The three second-years all took turns on giving Yachi their high fives, as Hideaki chuckled and took a look around. He smiled when Aone walked over, Hinata jumped at the sudden sight of him when he rolled out the volleyball trolley.

"I'm going to stop you tomorrow."

Hideaki was a little taken aback by Aone suddenly speaking before he turned away and walked off. "And I'm going to get through!" Hinata declared back at him, as Aone stopped and glanced at Hinata, who smiles up at him. Aone grunted in reply with a small nod and went back to walking away.

Hinata suddenly raised his hands up and yells in happiness. "Shut up!" Kageyama shouted at Hinata to be quiet.

"Was he waiting here to tell Hinata that?" Yamaguchi mumbled.