SURPRISE!

Since today is 8/23/2021,
that only means today is also the day last year I created and started writing
-WHAT WOULD IT BE?-!

Since today is 8/23/2021,that only means today is also the day last year I created and started writing-WHAT WOULD IT BE?-!

Can you believe it? Now, it felt like it was just yesterday. Para ba na kahapon lang wala akong magawa then I opened Instagram and saw Trent's Instagram Story! God, he looks dapper in that story together with Tito Gessy!

It's been a whole fantastic year of this book, and I wouldn't deny the fact that I missed writing this book! I remember I almost asked myself: Why are you writing a book such like this? Well, now, I still don't know. :D

Anyway, as today is the same day I met Trent, made the first book cover (see the second picture I'll attach) and the same time I started creating a story where I've talked about the biggest question I still have now and what answer I did make for the question in this book, I'll upload new set of chapters and no, it's not Trent or Stefan's but tadada!

It's Von Arcilla's POINT OF VIEW!
Two Special Chapters will be released that will make everyone know about what he thinks about Stefan and what was he thinking when everything is still right!

Up till now, I can't still put all my gratitude into words but all I could say is Thank You for Reading this book and never giving up! To myself, again, THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP EVEN IF LIFE'S ASKING YOU TO! :3

Enjoy the SPECIAL CHAPTERS of Von and I hope those chapter will give light to your questions and will make you realize if we need Trent or Von in this lifetime! Jk.

Happy First Anniversary, Stefan and Trent Redido! You two really kept my sane together for the three months of remaining months of 2020!

Enjoy my gift! Stay safe! Saranghae!