"Annika you don't understand when I am disconnecting the call that means I am busy.And you will have no idea what is happening with my family. You must be busy with that boyfriend of yours...", he finally picks the call and does nothing but yells.

"JUST SHUT UP! You have already spoken a lot now listen.Yes, I am busy but not with my boyfriend, working for your father and elder father.I have a evidence from which this video can be proved to be fake", she managed to cut him in between and yelled giving him the taste of his own medicine.

"What? What's the evidence?"

"Come to my house."and saying so she abruptly cuts the call.

Shivaay comes to Goenka Villa in a hurry,"Annika! Annika!", he yells in the living room.

"She is in her room sir...", Martha informed

Shivaay rushes to her room.Annika is sitting on the couch.

"What is the proof Annika?", he barged in and asked.

"Have a seat and look here.",she pointed towards the laptop.

She show him the laptop screen in which that video was playing.

"In this, she is saying that she is committing suicide in 2016, but behind her, there is the poster of the film. This movie just released one week ago so how can its poster be in five years old video?", she explained.

"Ya you are right. Are you sure, its release date is of a week ago.?", he asked skeptically

Annika picks her phone and shows him the relese date of the movie from internet.

"Moreover the video ended as soon as she committed suicide, that means someone was recording this video, otherwise this video would keep on playing.",she explained further.

Shivaay was on cloud nine. She engaged Annika into a bone crashing hug. She too reciprocated the hug.

Realising their position,they broke the hug.

"Maybe this girl is still alive.", she spoke.

"Right! Come with me!", he held her hand and stood up from the couch.

"Where?"

"Police station.Let me call OmRu too.", he left her hand and took out his phone from his pocket.

"OmRu?"

"My brothers whom..."

"whom you love more than your life", she cuts him in between and says.

"How do you know?", he asked surprisingly.

"Papa told me..."

Shivaay called Om and Ru and informed them about the same while descending downstairs.

They reach the parking area. "You take your car. I'll take mine", Annika said.

"We are heading to the same destination. We can go in the same car", he suggested.

"No, but."

"It's okay. I won't eat you", he chuckled.

"Ha ha ha...very funny.", she laughed sarcastically.

Finally, the head to their destination in the same car. They reached there.They were about the enter the police station but Annika got someone's call.

"You go in. I'm here.I need to take this call.", she says looking at the caller id.

Shivaay nodded.

"Is it Armaan' scall? Let me ask OmRu to stay with her.", he thought and smirked inwardly.