Chapter 33 : Cheer Up

"You changed my life without even trying, and I don't know I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can't imagine what things would be like if I hadn't met you."

As per the plan, Annika, along with Rudy, Om and Priyanka, was arranging for a party, exclusively for youngsters, including Shivaay, as per Rudy's specifications. Their solemn motive was to lighten Mallika's mood. After the preparation on the pool side, Annika goes to call Mallika who was silently sitting in the garden since morning.

Here, Rudy was tasting the fruit punch. He takes a sip and makes a weird face, "This punch is fine but it's lacking the actual punch.", he simpered and takes a bottle kept under the table. He mixes the content of the green bottle in the punch mix. "Ab hua na ye Rudy's special punch!"

Here, Annika takes Mallika along with her, inside the mansion. "I don't wanna go inside Annika, if you are done with your work, can we just drive back to Goenka Villa?", Mallika asked in a solemn voice.

"We will Mallika, but I am not done with my work yet.", Annika replied. They reached the pool area where Om, Rudy and Priyanka were already present.

"What's all these guys?", Mallika asked eyeing the beautiful decorations.

"Actually Mallika, all of us were thinking to have a party. So I'll be here only and obviously, you won't go to Goenka Villa without me. So, its better that you join us instead of sitting idle in the garden.", Annika explained.

"Where's Shivaay?", Annika asked looking here and there.

"Romancing Khanna!", Rudra laughed making Annika frown and Om and Mallika chuckle.

"Shut up Rudra!", a stern voice came from behind.

Rudy gulps seeing the owner of the voice. "I meant to say that you might be busy....so now you here, let's start the party."

Shivaay comes and stands in between Rudy and Annika. "Why are you smiling?", he asked Annika who was tittering.

"Umm.. I thought that your romantic side is just for me but I was wrong. Its for Khanna Ji too", she suppressed her laugh.

While he brings his brows together, "If you think so then you are yet to see a lot of sides of mine baby!", he smirked.

Annika gulped but shrugged it away when Rudy comes there with a tray.

"Punch, try them.", Rudy said to the three girls and his two brothers.

Everyone takes a glass, "Cheers!". They consumed at drink, relishing its sweet yet skeptical taste.

So, they sit around a table. Mallika tries to make Annika sit beside her but Shivaay held her hand. "What are you doing Shivaay? Annika will sit with me.", Mallika told.

"Miss Mallika Chaudhary, you are forgetting that she is my girl, so she'll sit with me!", he cribbed.

"But, she is my friend!", Mallika pulled her.

Annika was totally caught up in between the two people. Thankfully, Rudy came to her rescue.

"Wait, what, she is my bhabhi, so come, she'll sit with me.", Rudy got involved with the thing too and hold her hand with just now Shivaay was holding.

"Wait, aise toh she is my bhabhi too, so bhabhi, you'll sit with me.", Om argued and held the other hand.

While Annika was getting pissed off, Priyanka was laughing.

Annika snatched her hands back. "Shut up guys! I will not sit with any one of you, I'll sit with Prinku."

Prinku smirked at the gaping mouths, "Perks of staying silent for a while!", she said and high-fived with Annika.