Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold

""I trust you" is a better compliment than "I love you" because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust."

Everyone rushes to see Annika outside and Tia stayed in the house itself.

Shivaay was devasted on seeing Annika lying on the floor. She fainted because of me? He rushed to see her outside jerking away Tia's hand.

There was she, lying lifeless on the grass. Om and Rudra were patting her cheeks. He went to her , sit on the grass and took her head in his lap and pat her cheeks.

"Annika, Annika please wake up. Please....", he said sobbing. Everyone around him was tensed. They loved Annika too. For the very first or say second time, the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was breaking.

He broke down for the very first time for Annika and today for the second time, again for Annika. The only difference is that previously, none of them was at fault but today, he am at fault.

"Annika, I promise, I will never scold you. I promise ke main tumhe kabhi tadi nhi dikhaunga. I will never hide anything for you. I'll tell you everything" Shivaay said sobbing. "OmRu call the doctor", he yelled. "Dadi please ask her to get up. She will never disobey you"

"Billu first take Annika inside", Dadi said.

Shivaay scooped an unconscious Annika in his arms and took her inside. He took her into his room and gently placed her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Here Tia was looking everything,"Rudra, who is she, I mean why is Shivaay Baby concerned about her so much." .

"Look Tia, you first go and freshen up, You must be tired", Om said when Rudra was about to say something bad to her. So she went to the guest room.

Here Shivaay sprinkled some water on Annika's face. Slowly, she started getting consciousness back. Till then, the doctor arrived. Shivaay held her hand tightly.

"Mr. Oberoi. You need to go outside. Let me check her.", the doctor said. Shivaay looked at him with his red eyes and yelled,

"Why should I go outside. I 'll stay here with my Annika. I am not going anywhere. You just check her in front of me", he didn't bulge.

The doctor got scared at looked at OmRu. Both of them dragged Shivaay outside.

"Why did you both brought me outside. I want to be with her", he scowled.

"Shivaay, let the doctor do his work. Just Relax.", Tej said. Then doctor came after a while.

"Doctor, is Annika fine?", Shivaay asked curiously.

"Don't worry Mr. Oberoi, Miss. Goenka fine. She fainted as her BP was low. She told me that she had skipped her dinner as well as today's breakfast. So give her something to eat and make her eat these medicines"

Saying so, the doctor left handing over a few medicines to Rudy. Shivaay moves inside the room. Everyone else stays outside to give some privacy to the couple. Annika was sitting on the bed. Shivaay came and sit beside her. Both of their eyes were wet.

She woke up. He entered the room. His eyes were wet. He cried? For her? She was the one who was hurt, then why is he crying. He sit beside her and held her hand.

"When we love someone, then when he gets hurt, we too feel the pain". Was he feeling the same kind of pain.

She moved my hand a bit to reach his face, to clean his tears but she restricted myself.

"Annika,are you fine?", Shivaay asked in a concerned tone. She snatches her hand back. He looks at her in shock. But he composed his emotions and asked, "Why didn't you had your dinner and breakfast?". No reply. She was looking at the photo frame on the wall.