Chapter 34 : We Time After Long

"Love involves spending time together, but spending time a part can lead to loving each other more"

It's been a week since Mallika left. She is all set in her life, thanks to Annika. They both are in constant touch and Mallika is glad that she obliged Annika's suggestion. Indeed, running away from the problem isn't the solution. Instead, we should face them fiercely.

But for Shivaay and Annika, it was totally opposite. They have met for just a few hours in this week. Shivaay is busy with his super important deal while Annika is busy with her transfer formalities and embassy work. Both are not able to give proper time to each other.

Infact, they are left with just seven days from the courtship period they have been provided. Yes, though they have known and understood each other more than they used too, but now, they have been running out of time for each other.

The following day, Shivaay had to leave to Lonavala for some land work. Om suggested him to take Annika along cause First, he'll get a company and Second, and the most important, they can spend quality time together. Shivaay finds the idea interesting and decides to go forward with the same. He calls Annika to ask her about the plan.

Shivaay took a seat on his couch and layed on it. This one week was the worst one of his life. He was not able to buy time to talk or spend time with Annika. The one month period is about to get over and they'll be hitched soon.

Though, they'll be having enough time to spend with her after their marriage, but he wanted be with her right now too.

She too was busy with her formalities and all. He decided to call her up and ask if she is free or not.

"Hey Shivaay!", she answered after the fifth ring. Her voice was dull and and tender.

"You seem tired. Are you fine baby?", he asked.

"Ya..The formalities are over, finally!", she exclaimed.

His poor baby. He had told her that he'll handle the formalities thing for her. Even Manish asked her the same. But she told that she didn't want us to worry about her work and was adamant to do that herself.

"Aacha, Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Lonavala for a work and you have to accompany me", he told authoritatively.

"I'll be with you. Finally we can spend some time together", she cheered. Her voice turned to cheerful.

"Listen, I am going for an official work, not to romance okay?", he teased.

"Fine, then take Khanna Ji with you. You can do the official work as well as romance him!", she was frowning right now.

"Baby, I was teasing you, get ready by 10. I'll pick you up", he told before things get worse. She is jealous of Khanna, for sure.

She agreed and after having a small conversation, they hung up the call. He slept, thinking about beautiful tomorrow, waiting for it anxiously.

                               *****

The next day, Shivaay gets ready and drives to Goenka Villa to pick Annika.

There, he meets the members. "Shivaay Bhaiya, you can go to her room and check if she is ready or not", Abeer suggested what Shivaay wanted badly.

He smiled and climbs the fleet of stairs to reach her room. He knocks the door, reaching there.

"Come in", came the reply.

He walks inside and sees Annika, holding a yellow jumper in her hands. She didn't turn around, "Abeer tell me, which one will look nice, yellow or the red one?"