Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries

"Shivaay, we are finally in the jet. Could you please tell me where are we heading?", Annika cried for the n'th time asking her husband the same question since yesterday. They were in his private jet up in the air. She was cranky as everyone other than her was knowing where she was heading. 

"Have patience baby", Shivaay told and kissed her lips slightly to shut her up, "You should sleep. It's long journey", he advised her.

Having no options in front of her, she didn't argue. Instead of sleeping, she found out that reading was a better idea right now. She had brought a non-erotic book for herself, not wanting him to tease her more.

The twelve hour journey seemed like twelve day one for her. Still she managed to keep herself busy by reading, talking, taking a nap or watching a movie. The next thing she knew that they were already there. As the flight landed, she was the first one to latch open her seat belts and impatiently wait for the airhostess to open the door. She wanted to look out for the airport name. Soon, she glanced out and breathed the fresh new sweet air as the port came in view Her eyes went to open widely and a thirty two teeth toothy smile appeared on her face, "Venezia Airport?", she looked at Shivaay.

He was already smiling looking at her. He walked closer to her  and kissed her sweetly, "Welcome to Venice, love"

Her happiness had no bounds, "You know it was my dream to come here as in my honeymoon". She couldn't believe that it was so true. It was her dream to visit Venice but she always skipped the plan as she wanted to visit this romantic city with the love of her life, and now, she is here, for real.

"I knew it. Arnav helped me with it", he told truthfully. All the time during their wedding when she was complaining about him spending his time with Arnav and not her, he was actually trying to figure about her interests and wishes. It was because Annika was not one of those who clearly express what they want. She just inhabits herself according to the wishes of people around her.

After collecting their bags and luggage which was stuffed in their car, they were on their way to their hotel. Throughout the ride, they could see the romantic and flickering lights of the heaven Venice. It was almost ten in night.

"Have you been here before?", she asked. She was quite excited in exploring Venice, her dream city. Moreover, she was anticipated as the excitement was killing her.

"No", he said. He had never been here before. He was glad that they'll be exploring a new city together especially when none of them had been here before hand. Most over, there won't be anyone to disturb them.

After they reached the hotel, they checked-in and went to their room. The room was great. Big, spacious, romantic and cozy, "This room is beautiful", she turned around to face him.

"But not nearly as beautiful as you", he said approaching her. She blushed a little at his comment before kissing his lips-in appreciation of whatever he had done for them.

"Thank you, for everything. For falling in love with me", she said.

"My love wouldn't have been worth it if you haven't had loved me back". He was being modest.

"It couldn't have been there if you wouldn't have been so good. It was a team effort for instance", she laughed.

He giggled, "We make a great team", he smiled.

"We can go even more great things as a team", she said back.

"I can't agree more", he said before sealing their lips with a kiss.

*****

Whilst Shivaay was in shower, Annika took some time to call her father and her family. She informed them about their flight landing safely and their checking in the hotel. While Rudra was at a constant specific tease, Om was pulling him back from say weird things in front of elders. Never mind, Rudra will be Rudra.