Chapter 4

"You!", Shivaay yelled at the top of his voice.

"You!", Annika yelled after him.

Manish, Tej, Shakti, Abhay and Sandhya all stood up.

"You come here to get money for your windshield? Was it less than what was given? By the way, you were saying so much that I have a lot of money, now you can't even get my windshield installed?", Annika said angrily.

"Don't you dare okay! what the hell are you doing here?", he asked.

"Standing in my own house, you are asking me what am I doing here?", she said stressing on my own house.

"Excuse Me! This is not your house, this is Manish uncle's house.", he opposed.

"Yes! Manish uncle about whom you are talking is my papa"

"Papa?", he said completely shocked.

Annika holds Manish's hand. "Ji haan! He is my father.", pressurising on my.

"Papa, who is he and what is he doing here?", she asked.

"Annika calm down.He is Shakti's son, Shivaay", he answered.

"What......". "How his father is and he is so sour", she thought.

"Yes, he is my son. You two already know each other?", Shakti asked.

Both Shivaay and Annika were shocked as Annika broke Shivaay's car's windshield and Shivaay talked about buying Annika. But Annika being Annika spoke.

"The point is that....."

She narrated the whole incident omitting what Shivaay said about her.

"Princess what is all this? Shivaay I'm really sorry for her behavior.", Manish apologized.

"Papa why are you saying sorry? Shivaay had made a mistake, it was only necessary to teach him a lesson.", Annika stopped him.

"Uncle please don't say sorry. Whatever the matter is between us, then you must not say sorry.", he said.

"Bas bas bas! Shant sab....I think that everything is now sorted. Annika why don't you take Shivaay with you and give him a tour of the house. Its really beautiful Shivaay. You must see it.", Tej tries to pacify the situation.

Thought Annika was never a bit interested in it, she can't disobey her Tej uncle.

"Fine uncle" she agreed unwillingly. "Come!", she continued in an angry tone looking towards Shivaay.

"Princess....", Manish said.

"Come Mr. Shivaay", she said softly.

Annika showed him around the house which had four bedroom on ground floor made in a fancy way and the other four bedrooms on the first floor made in simple and elegant way. She showed him the garden,the outhouse,the servant quarters, the inside pool and the outside pool.They talked nothing about what happened and just went with the flow.

After roaming the whole house, they reached the terrace.

Annika was least interested in going with him. They didn't talk even a bit. She just opened my mouth just to tell him the owner of the room in which we are standing. Seemed he liked the house. She could get that from his facial expression which she saw when he was facing the mirror.

She didn't know why, each time she just stole glances from him. I didn't even had a proper look of his face one. Why should she?

He must me thinking why she didn't took him inside her room?