Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia

"All of the best love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there."

Shivaay and Annika move towards the pool are where Tia was already waiting for them. No...not for them but for Shivaay...She desperately wanted to talk to him. They didn't exchange even a single word properly ever since she has returned.

Moreover, they had their unplanned wedding coming up, to be precise, wedding according to her but for Shivaay, mere a deal, a deal which he is going to halt. Never the less, they reach the pool area.

Tia was busy scrolling through the phone when she saw them approaching her, hand in hand. She felt a slight feeling in her heart...a subtle one. She managed to sabotage them and speak, "Yes, Shivaay baby, you wanted to talk about something...".

Annika was not feeling good. She wanted to clamber out of the area. She tried to free her hand from his grip. No use...the grip was too firm.

He gestures her to remain calm with his outspoken...at least for her... blue orbs. He now looked at Tia who was noticing them deeply. "Tia, I wanted to say something."

Looks like Tia managed to hide the pain or say jealousy. "Go on...."

"Look Tia, I can't....um...umm...mar....marry you....", he stammered. Was he getting nervous? No ways....its just that Annika doesn't like to break hearts. She scolded him for breaking Mallika's and now Tia's. He was least bothered about Tia, he was bothered about the wrath he may face after the Tia Fiasco is over.

"What???", a flabbergasted Tia managed to ask.

"Ya...I can't.", he replied.

"You're joking right?", she asked smiling a bit hoping that her statement may turn out to be true.

"No Tia...", he being all firm and still. Though, Shivaay Singh Oberoi never explains anything to anyone, but here, the case was a sensitive one...it was about Annika...his Annika. He offered an explanation, "You very well know why I was marrying you Tia. But, I was wrong, I can't marry someone for a deal, right?"

"Shivaay baby, is this all this cause of her?", she asked eyeing at Annika. Her tone depicted her pain, but still had hopes that all this stuff may turn out to be a nightmare.

"Look Tia,"

She manages to cut him in between, "Answer me, yes or no."

Annika was silent for long. Shivaay was now clenching her hand more tightly. "At least listen to him for once...", she said.

"Tia, I really want to get married to Annika.", he said firmly.

"I knew it, its all cause of her....", he eyes gleamed...not with joy...but with tears.

"Don't worry...I'll still invest in your business."

"Go to hell the business, but what about me? haan? what about my feelings? How'll you kill them?", she stomped her feet and went away.

Shivaay breathed in relief...."Thank god she left..."

Annika got tensed.... "No Shivaay, its not good...wait..", She stepped a bit to go in Tia's direction but Shivaay held her elbow and stopped her.

"Where?"

"To Tia...I wanna talk to her..", she answered in a hurry. Her eyes were still in Tia's direction who was heading towards the main gate.

"No Annika, you are not going anywhere...", Shivaay opposed.

She jerked her hand away from his grip, "Please Shivaay...its necessary..". She stepped towards Tia.