Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie

"I know I am not perfect, I know it might not be smooth all the way, but I promise that I'll never leave you even if everything else comes to an end."

Oberoi's and soon to an Oberoi are peacefully having dinner with lots of chit-chats and teasing.

Annika and her soon to be...no actually her family had dinner together. She was asked by the senior Oberoi's to not to refer them as aunty or uncle. She was supposed to call them what Shivaay calls them.

She was happy. She got two more fathers. Papa and Bade Papa. Two mothers which were absent from her life back then. Maa and Badi Maa. Two more brother. OmRu and a sister Priyanka and obviously, the sweetheart, Dadi.

Then she got confused. About what will happen. She, Shivaay and Tia, all three are caught up in a web...a web which is built by Shivaay unintentionally.

Only he knows how to come out of it....but she knowz that the way isn't easy. Definitely, a heart will break, either her's and Shivaay's or Tia's.

Is there a possible way in which there is no heart break. Perhaps NO.

"Relax Annika.", she heard a voice. She looked around, coming out of her trance. She realised that she was not at the dining area, but in Shivaay's room.

"How did I came here?", Annika asked looking around. "I think I was having dinner with your family". She worried a little. "Did I sleep walk.", she thought.

"First of all, not my family , its OURS and don't worry, you weren't sleep walking.", he caressed her hair and smiled.

"How com you're reading my mind.", she asked. She drifted closer to him and hugged him. He too hugs her back.

"Cause your heart and mind belongs to me...", he caressed her back. "So, it's easy enough for me.", he broke the hug and winked.

"Shivaay"

He cups her face. "Hey Annika, just relax, everything will be fine....Main Hoon Naa". he gave an assuring smile.

She gave an convinced smile.

Rudra barges into the room, "Bhabhi, what you doing here, come with me.". He hold Annika's hand and tries to take her.

Shivaay holds Annika's other arms, "Aeee Rudy, I think we were talking about something."

"Bhaiya, you have your whole life to spend with her and romance her. Let her spend some time with us too", Rudra said pulling Annika. "Right Bhabhi?"

"No, she is my Annika.", he pulled her towards himself.

"Then, she is my bhabhi..." , he also pulled her towards his side.

"Stop it guys!!", she yelled annoyingly. "Let me decide where I wanna go."

"Ya, let her decide. I know the answer", Shivaay gave a winning smile.

"Bhabhi?", Rudy made a puppy face.

She pulled Rudy's cheek. "Aww Rudy...Shivaay, I think I should go with him.". She laughed at Shivaay whose lower jaw almost touched the ground.

Rudra raised his imaginary collar. "See, I told you.". He grinned.

"Annika?", he asked dumbfolded.

"It's okay Shivaay, anyways I stayed here cause of him only na..., you also join us..come", she held him hand.

"Vaise toh bhaiya...this time was supposed to be youngster's time but you can join us cause bhabhi wants that.", he gave a not so innocent smile.

"Bhabhi ke chamche, Shut up!!!!", he yelled with a frown making Annika giggle.