Chapter 8

In the Oberoi Mansion, everyone is sitting in the living room. Then Police enters the mansion.

Shivaay gets furious seeing the police, "How did you all advocate to enter my house?", he yelled.

"We have come here to do our work Mr. Oberoi. We have arrest warrants against Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi and Mr. Shakti Singh Oberoi.",inspector tried to handcuff both only to be stopped by Shivaay.

Everyone was shocked. Pinky and Jhanvi broke down.

"Which arrest warrent?", Shivaay calmed Pinky and Jhanvi.

"Play it", inspector handed over a CD to them.

One of the staff member is ordered to play it. In the video,a girl is seen speaking-

"I am Shilpa Mahara. I used to work in Oberoi Industries. People there ie Tej and Shakti Oberoi used to exploit me.Because of which I have to take this step today. Today I am Shilpa Mahara leaving this world on 16th May,2016"

They she is seen committing suicide and the tape ends.

"Come on both of you. Patil, handcuff them",the inspector ordered.

"Wait...",Shivaay calls someone. "Insp.Kadam..."

"Mr. Oberoi, I can't do anything. We have solid evidence.", he disconnects the call.

Insp. takes Tej and Shakti with them.

Shivaay was shattered.  His Bade papa and Dad got arrested just now. His whole family was in a mess.  Specially his Badi maa and Mom. My family is in pain and he can't do anything made him guilty.

"Then whats the use of being the elder son of this house when I am not capable to protect them", he thought.

No, he is  Shivaay Singh Oberoi. And Oberoi's never quit. He will save and protect his family at only cost. After all, he is an Oberoi.

                             *****

Annika is still sleeping.Then she wakes up and freshen up and i walk# downstairs towards living room. Manish was going to police station with Abhay.

"Papa, what happened and why are you looking so tensed?", she took an apple from the fruit basket on the dining table.

"Annika I am going to the police station. And do see the news. You'll get your answers.", he left running.

"Ab konsa raita phail gaya", she mumbled

As instructed, Annika switches on the big sixty five inch television in the living room.She was shocked to see the news of Tej and Shakti and the woman in the news. The news slipped the half eaten apple from her hands.

She closed the TV and ran towards her room,"Oh God. What was that? I am sure Tej Uncle and Shakti Uncle cannot do anything like this.And what must be going on Shivaay. For him, his family is everything. Shall I call him, will he pick up or not? Don't know whether it will be okay or not?", she spoke to herself.

She then switched on her laptop and was continuously watching the video which was viral on News.

Suddenly she noticed something, "This will confirm that this video is false. I will call Shivaay.", she jumped out of the couch and looked for her phone.

She calls Shivaay but Shivaay cuts the call.This happens for four times.

"This crazy bagad billa! I want to talk about the work of his, still he is not picking my call.", she got annoyed.

"I'll call papa"

Manish as well as Abhay didn't pick her call as they were in police station.

"I do not even have the number of any other family member of Shivaay. I will call Shivaay once again."