Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul"
______________________________________

While the whole clan was wadering and exploring the vivacious New York City, Annika was completing her professional formalities. Shivaay was always with her. Though she wanted him to travel along with others, he was adamant on staying by her side. It took her two complete days to complete her work and now she was finally free. They were supposed to leave for India after two more days.

All of them were having dinner when Annika noticed a beep on her phone. A text message, From Bagad Billa. She fringes her eyes in amazement and looked for Shivaay who was sitting right across her on the table chatting with Om and Arnav while having dinner.

She opened the message.

"Get ready in the dress kept in your cupboard after everyone sleeps ;)"

What is this man trying to do and why does he expects that everyone will sleep so early. They never slept before two or three in the morning and he expects her to get ready after that. Not possible! Did he forgot that her Annika is a sleepy head!

"I think we should sleep earlier. We'll have to join the cruise tomorrow, right?", Arnav asked.

"I think so too", Gauri yawned.

Om chuckled, "Why you always feel sleepy?"

"O, I think then you'll never be able to do that", Rudy smirked.

"What?", Bhavya asked.

"Aree wahi, samjho na Bhavya", Rudy tried to explain.

Om tapped Rudra's shoulder, "What?"

Rudra looked at Annika, thinking that atleast she'll understand his words but no use, she was as blank as others. Shaking his head, he thought to explain. He closed his eyes tightly, "The process which will make me Chachu".

"Rudy Bhaiya!", Gauri yelled as her cheeks turned pinkish and reddish.

Om slapped Rudra while Shivaay, Annika, Arnav, Khushi and Bhavya had a huge laugh.

"But I think, it is what exactly should be done by Shivaay and Annika Bhabhi, right?", Om teased the duo.

While Annika tried not to make an eye contact and show her shy blushy face, Shivaay tried hard to focus on his phone.

"Okay shut up guys, don't trouble my fianceé!", Shivaay tried to protect her.

"Ya, the dinner is over and lets get to sleep. We need to wake up early. The cruise won't be waiting for us", Arnav told.

Everyone got up and made their way to their bedrooms. The boys sharing one and the girls other. Arnav and Khushi headed back to their apartment.

While Bhavya and Gauri were almost fast asleep, Annika was changing her sides again and again, thinking about the plan which her beloved Shivaay had made for her. She felt a message in her phone. It was him for sure!

She took her phone from the bedpost.

"Get ready soon. I'll be waiting outside. I know you'll love it!"

A smile crept across her face. Checking whether her sisters as asleep, she got up from the bed and walked to her wardrobe to find the outfit he had kept for her.

She slided the wardrobe's door and came across a black box kept inside a golden packet. It had a label over it, "For Love, With Love", with a heart. She identified his chic sharp handwriting in a go. She smiled and got inside to get ready.