Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever

First of all, this is the 50th chapter of this book which is almost an year old. Thank you all my lovelies for making this journey of this book incredible by your precious votes and thoughtful comments ~Krisha🥰

18+ content ahead

Annika was at the Goenka Villa for her pagh fere ritual. She was having a grand time with her family.  But among all that, she missed her husband. She was willing to see and hug him and kiss him so hard. Though it's just been twelve hours since they were apart, still she missed him dearly.

He had called her numerous times during the day and every time she had said that she wishes to see him. He was already occupied with the work he needs to complete before they head for their honeymoon to the undisclosed location.

After finally discharging away from her family, Annika went to her room at around two in the morning. She glanced over her phone which she finally got after Abeer took it away while she was talking to Shivaay. She cursed Abeer. Shivaay would have been definitely asleep by now. There was no point in calling him. She pushed the door open and the room was dark. She surfaced her hands on the walls and switched on the lights. Oh god, she missed this yellow purple room for hers. She walked to the bed and lay straight on it.

"Good Morning, Baby"

Annika sprang up listening to the unwanted or say the strange yet familiar voice in there. She looked over the couch and found Shivaay sitting there with a huge grin playing on his face. She breathed out, "Are you nuts? You're scared me!", she said.

He got up and moved closer to her and then pulling her in his arms. His lips landed on her neck, "I missed you", he whispered.

She giggled feeling ticklish, "I missed you too", it was like her anger and amazement just melted after relishing his scent. His embrace was warm and filled with love and passion as usual.

He moved to her lips slowly, pushing her back in the process. She falled straight on the bed behind her after her legs tangled with the carpet. They didn't seen the mind the new position as they continued kissing each other.

She raised her hands to his face and massaged his scalp. Their breaths mingled together. He kissed her back with equal passion and lust. His hands were moving inside her kurta and moving to her bottom back.

He did had plans for the night. But yes, he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable or push her to the middle of something she is not ready for. He moved apart to stare at her face.

She knew what he wanted to do. She was ready for it. It has to happen. It was their first, together as well as an individual, she knew it. If any fear crossed her mind, she comforts herself by the fact that he moved her like no one ever did. She trusted him more that she did on anyone. It was it. She looked straight into his deep husky blue eyes. She brushed her hair off from the right side of her neck.

She can tell that her body craves for his touch. Whenever she look into her eyes, she feels like kissing his so hard. Whenever he kisses her neck, her heart starts doing summersaults. Her body starts to lose control of surrounding and all she was able to she is him. 

"Annika, we can sto-----"

She closed her eyes firmly, "Don't stop. I love you"

He smiled widely before kissing her fore head, "I love you too". One by one, he's taking off her clothes along with his own. The only piece of clothing on his body was his boxers.

His one simple touch sets her whole body on fire, a fire one never wants to let off. She scrunches the sheets into the palms controlling her moans as he kisses her down the neck to her breasts, she stomach and lower and lower.

His bulge was throbbing harder against her soft naked skin, driving him insane. All he wants is to make love to her until her body will be shaking with ecstasy and pleasure. He leaves her body filled with raw intensity with every kiss he leaves. His heart was beating faster than ever before. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead from the intense passion.

She feels his fingers enter her from below making a moan escape her lips. His lips are still clasped around hers, kissing the life out of them.

Then, he kisses her breast and stomach again until he reaches in between her legs. He begins licking and using his fingers, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body squirm in pleasure, "You're beautiful", he whispered.

"Shu--shut up!", she yelled. He works his fingers and mouth just long enough to intoxicate her mind before stopping again to go back to her lips and kiss her hand.

He smirks against her lips as his hands are still in between her legs, "You're so wet", he slides out of his last piece of clothing revealing the last part of him that her eyes never laid eyes on.

His hands fasten around her hips bracing her from the upcoming move. Slowly, he grinds against her. Slowly, he was thrusting himself deeper and deeper into her body.

Her fists tightened around the sheets under them. Her body was in pain, but in pleasurable way.

"Does it hurt? Should I stop? Slow down?", he asks, barely being to hold himself back.

She shaked her head, "No--", she trailed off barely being able to say more.

"You feel so good", he whispers against her ears, "I'm so close to--"

Every push brings them both closer to the end until both their bodies give out. She couldn't explain the feeling but it was almost as if fireworks burst through her body, shaking her violently in pleasure that was built up in her until it finally blew up.

Shivaay softly falls beside. She can see his hard chest heaving up and down. She could barely catch her breath herself.

He turns his head to stare at her, he doesn't say anything, making her fluster.

"What?", she asks breathlessly.

"You're so beautiful", he grins. He tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear and rests his hand on  her cheek.

She blushed, "Stop being cheesy"

He lets out an attractive laugh of his. It's throaty, deep laugh that can physically feel in her ears making her heart flutter, "I'm not joking. It's the most beautiful intimate moment we have ever shared"

She smiled and looked at the clock. It was already four, "I am tired", she yawned, "I think we should sleep. We need to leave early in morning", she  said.

*****

Shivaay winced as he felt something touch his nose. His eyes slowly fluttered open to see what that annoying object was. "Morning", Annika grinned, taking her had back whose nail she was using to poke his nose. She moved closer to him, touching his nose with hers before kissing him, "Last night?", she whispered, "You really know how to make a girl feel loved", she whispered before kissing him again.

He groaned, loving the way she was making him feel. Damn, he was one lucky guy, "Mm....say those things more often", he told her, reaching his arms up and securing them around her.

She laughed sleepily before kissing his chin, "I would love to", she grinned, "But, we need to get up and take a shower and you have to enter via the main door to not make your stay suspicious".

He sighed, "I don't want to get up. Still we can take shower together", he smirked.

She frowned, "Not in any way. Go ahead and shower till I arrange some fresh clothes for you", she got up to pull him.

He got up lazily. She went over to her cupboard being already worn her cloths back. She took out towels and bath robes and threw it over him, "Get ready. Go!", she warned before he could utter any more words.

Hit the vote button if you like it!

Okay so the thing is I haven't read this chapter so I don't know how it sounds. I just kept writing what crept in my mind so do tell me if this was okay or not.