Harshitha and Vikram fell under this category. The flirting category.

Even though they are at risk of getting caught, they continued. Vikram raised his brows suggestively when she blew him a kiss.

'Shiva Poojayil Karadi Pugundha Maadhiri' Vihaan plopped down beside Harshitha, interrupting them.

(A Tamil quote used when someone interrupts something important)

"Harshi! Did you see Vihana?" Vihaan asked, his eyes looking around for his twin, who went to fetch that sweet, but she hasn't returned yet.

"Why? Are you worried?" She teased him, but her eyes trailed on Vikram, who mouthed something incoherent.

"No, I'm just asking. It was very peaceful for a while without her, right?" Vihaan nonchalantly shrugged when Harshitha looked at him with a smirk.

He is worried! It's been 20 minutes since she went to get that, and there is no one at the parking lot when he went in search of her.

Where did she go!?

"No, I haven't seen her, but I know she is with Hari anna," Harshitha responded, looking away from Vikram for a moment who was sitting across her, whose expression was flirty yet nervous as he winked at her playfully.

His mom was right. Despite no one's acceptance, he was reckless, and god knows how he would behave if he found out their mothers approved of their relationship.

And she planned to keep her promise. Let him suffer some.

"Harshitha! Go and have your dinner! You didn't eat well at lunch." Sakthi urged her daughter when she caught her, clutching her stomach.

"Food is ready?" Vihaan exclaimed, his eyes bright and lit as he followed Harshitha with a wide grin, forgetting about his lost twin, who's enjoying her night ride with her lover.

.

.

Hari smiled, intertwining their hands once he changed the gear to neutral, while Vihana gazed at him shyly.

"We can't park the car here, so I'll wait over that alley." He informed, pointing at that alley and handing her his credit card as he halted the car before the shop. Looking back at the honking car, he added. "Are you okay going alone?

"Yes!"

"No wait- I'll come with you."

"Hey! I'm a college girl now, and I can shop alone!" Vihana frowned, offended as Hari looked at her speechless.

"Okay, big girl! Can you make it quick?" He chuckled, pinching her cheeks playfully, who slapped away his hands with a pout and got down from the car hurriedly while Hari waited till she entered the shop and drove toward the alley.

.

.

Hearing a knock, Hari looked up from his phone to see Vihana standing beside his door, holding a plate and a bag.

He beamed as he assisted her into a car, his warm palm rested on her lower back gently, and another picked up her skirt so she would climb with ease.

The feeling of being loved and cared for by someone was super blissful! Vihana thought when she saw him straightening her lehenga's bottom.

"What's that?" Once seated, Hari asked, pointing at the plate as Vihana put down the sweet box in the back seat.

"A new sweet! They gave it for tasting." Vihana exclaimed and took a bite on the square-shaped sweet while Hari looked at her, amused as she closed her eyes in bliss, totally enjoying the sweet.