⁂ Chinese Saint Valentine's Day ⁂

Start from the beginning

"Aren't two handsome boys didn't even get any chocolates? Boys should know to show their charm properly."

Yang Yang and Xiao Yi smirked. The old man thought for a while and said,

"Do you know that there's still a very important role for Chinese Valentine's Day?"

"What?"

The two looked up at him.

"Yue Lao ah!"

(T/N: 月老, which means Yue Lan is The God of Love and Marriage as well as Saint. So it's better here to use Saint!)

The old man blinked at them,

"Does Saint have a red line? Hold it if you have a lover!"

As he said, the old man took out a dozen of red ropes that Chen Yu used to make bracelets from his pocket, and blinked at the two of them,

"They must have forgotten the Qi Xi Festival, hmm... Let's help them?"

Xiao Yi and Yang Yang looked at each other and headed together——Hmm!

SCI ended the busy day, and everyone was going back to rest.

Luo Tian received a call from Yang Yang, saying that Grandpa Chen personally made a large table of delicious food so that everyone came to eat and it was time to relax.

So everyone went to Bai Jin Tang's villa together. Sure enough, Mr Chen was excellent at craftsmanship, and he cooked a table full of good dishes. It was already very late after everyone had a big meal.

Ma Han, Zhao Hu let Chen Jia Yi and Qi Le take it away.

Chen Yu also participated in this plan, so she forced Ma Xin to stay with her. Luo Tian also wanted to take Yang Yang back, yet Xiao Yi stuck to Yang Yang and said that he would sleep with Yang Yang at night. Luo Tian was helpless had to stay with them.

Soon, the whole room became quiet, and probably only the super monitoring system outside and the staff on duty arranged by Da Ding and Xiao Ding was still operating.

Nine thirty in the evening is not too late for the average person, but for the two little guys who are required to go to bed at nine-thirty in the evening, it's already very late.

Xiao Yi took the red string and asked Yang Yang,

"Who shall we deal with first?"

Yang Yang thought for a while,

"It depends on the situation!"

The two nodded, wearing the same Pooh bear sleepy, sneaked out of the room and began to observe the terrain.

They ran to the room of Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen next door first. The light is on in the room, because at home, except for some very private things, everyone basically keeps the door open.

Xiao Yi and Yang Yang looked inward through the crack of the door and saw Bai Chi sitting on the bed with Lis Bon on his back, reading a book, Zhao Zhen lying beside him and reading it together... Bai Chi became more and more frightened as he reading, and drilled into Zhao Zhen's arms. Zhao Zhen hugged him, muttering to him,

"The missing person in the attic?"

"I don't know."

Bai Chi flipped over the cover,

"This man writes a good detective novel."

Zhao Zhen raised his eyebrows,

"Indeed, the suspense aspects of horror novels are also pretty good... Who is the murderer?"