"Nah, I'm a little busy today. Can we talk next time?".

TaeHyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay, then I'll see you once you're free.".

He hangs up the phone and Jimin came back with the food at a nice timing.

"What's the matter? You called someone?", Jimin asked and TaeHyung nods while he takes a sip of his drink.

"I wanted to meet JungKook to talk to him but he's busy. So I gotta wait for the time he's free.", TaeHyung said and Jimin nods.

Then, HoSeok came with his food and he starts eating right away.

"You seemed so hungry though.", Jimin said and HoSeok laughs as he was still chewing his food.

- Later -

JungKook was waiting with Hyunbi for her medical report while holding her hand tightly.

"I'll be fine. You can leave if you need to. You've been waiting for me since the first we got here.", Hyunbi said.

JungKook shook his head with a smile and placed a kiss on her hands.

"Don't worry

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you until it is all done.", JungKook said and she smiled at him before leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy that I met you at the cafe. I really am.", Hyunbi said and JungKook smiled to himself.

He tucks her baby hair behind her ear and said, "And I'm so happy being with you too, Hyunbi.".

They shared a kiss before the nurse calls Hyunbi for her medical report and JungKook takes the chance to give HoSeok a reply.

Me: Are you okay? I'll text you as soon as I'm done.

JungKook waited for awhile but there was no reply. "He could be in class.", JungKook muttered to himself and he decided to wait for HoSeok's reply.

Then, he receives a message but not from HoSeok.

Rose Kim.

Soon, his phone rang and he answered it, hearing Rose's voice on the line.

"Hey, boo. I'm at the airport now. Taking the plane soon to head to Korea.".

JungKook was excited to see her the next day and said, "That's great, Rose. I'll pick you up at the airport so you won't have to worry.".