Part:21 (Saviour)

Before Sana could finish the guy put his feet on laying Sana's cheek brutally making her cry & scream...he literally then ordered the other guy to tear off her clothes..

Just before the other guy touch her his palm started bleed like as a bullet entered into his palm.

Sana looked up, though she was under the main guy's feet.She felt like she saw her God & that's none other than Siddharth Shukla who looked like a monster this time. His eyes became red & veins peeped out in anger & desperation! She could feel his warmth of anger. She smiled while Sid kicked on the guys chest & fell him down.

Sana cried in happiness when she saw Jack, Ravi uncle & other bodyguards beating every guy of that raper group!

Sana's POV

“I am safe now ", I mumbled as I saw Siddharth Sir beating the guy who beat me badly. I saw a greek god in him. He literally was roaring like lion, beating like beast, groaning like a protective partner of mine!

He kept yelling while beating the guy, "How dare you touch my wife you mo********* "He then took a big stone from ground & started breaking his legs & hand with that. I can hear the bad scream of that bad guy!! Belive me, I didn't feel bad. I was proud on Siddharth Sir.

The guy couldn't move a bit due to his broken legs & hands when Siddharth sir took the stone high &

let that fall on his co*k making him move for the last time. He died!But no Siddharth Sir's anger! He aimed gun & kept shooting on his eyes, then mouth then cheeks, then head!

I never can explain the scenario as It was beyond humanity. He kept hurting the dead body madly. He was shivering in anger & his aura made everyone look at him fearing. Jack,my brother-in-law came forward & tried to hold him saying, "Bhai,apka pressure high hojayega. Please calm down. He's dead already bhai. Please bhai.."

But he never listened & pushed Jack away snatching his gun. He roared, "How dare he touch my wife "& then again started shooting on with Jack's gun as his gun became bullet less!

I then somehow stood up & dragged myself to my beast & hugged him tight from back. He was about to slap me too but stopped as he found It's me. He groaned, "Stay away. Let me.kill this dead "

POV end

Shehnaaz then begged high, "He's dead. It's over now. Please come down. Shant hojaiye please. " But Sid pushed her to Jack & kept showing his beast side but Sana again ran towards him & placed her lips on him knowing what the result would be. He attacked her lips madly while shooting by hands. She caressed his hair to calm him down & letting him eat her lip!

Jack shouted turning other side, "Everyone turn around otherwise I'll kill "

Every guard including Ravi uncle his daughter & Jack turned around giving Shehnaaz opportunity to calm her own beast. Siddharth soon left the gun & grabbed her waist to deepen his lips into her. Sana's bruised body felt more pain due to his

tight hold on her though she didn't wince at all & controlled her scream.Here, Siddharth was sucking her lips but Sana was sucking his anger, his desperation & his temper!

Kissing he pulled her up as he was getting difficulty for their height difference which was ac tually a cute view. Sid threw out all his frustration on her innocent juicy lips till it started bleeding!

He left kissing her but didn't stop being touched with her lip. She kept rubbing his hair & doubted if he calm down or not. She didn't dare to break the liplock as his grip was still steel tight around her waist.