Part:38 (Raj's Demand)

This part of story contains abusive,matured & 18+ scenes. So read only if you are okay with it 🚫🔞

Sana hold Sid's wrist & requested him to sit.

Sana: Please meri baat 2 min suniye.

Sid: Leave my way,Shehnaaz. I can't play dumb

like you.

Sana: Siddharth, as your wife can't I claim 2 minutes from my husband?

Rolling his eyes he sat on couch with a irritated face & shouted, “Ab bologi bhi ya udhar hi rote rahogi?"

She hurriedly came infront of him & looked at his face cutely saying, "Can I sit inside.a.wo."

Sid: No you can't sit inside my lap. Sit infront of me & talk without buttering me (he said sternly knowing her intention)

His rude talks hurted her still she followed & sat infront of him.

Sana: Ek request manenge ap meri?

Sid: No

Sana: Let them go fo.for for me?

Sid: No

Sana: Bebu please

Sid: Listen to me,Shehnaaz. Carefully okay??? These all things are not at all related with you. It's all related with my brother Nikhil & I'm not sorry to say Shehnaaz that nothing is more important for me than him. Not even you. Do you get that??

She looked down crying when he left the room jerking her hands. Then she ran towards the prayers room & looked at her God pleading, "I'm sorry I'm sorry that I couldn't request more. How could I? It was about his & Jack bhaiya's re venge. Nikhil bhaiya was their brother. How could I.. I couldn't I'm sorry but I couldn't save them"

Pleading she again went unconscious.

Sana's Pov

I became conscious when I felt one big palm rubbing my cheek worriedly to wake me up. I tried to open my eyes & gulped watching Siddharth's blood mixed face & shirt. I understood that what has he done to Bindi di & fam.

He looked so scary to me that I literally screamed, "What did you do to them?Burnt them or cut them??"

He replied shouting too, "That't not your worry,you are sick today. So,take rest silently

"I cried as his shouting never suits my soul. But it didn't bother him at all as I knew how much he was irritated at that time. He simply asked everybody to left our room & then went to take a bath.

I was feeling numb at that time thinking with whom my whole life is locked? He had logics to kill but I was unable to remove that blood mixed image of him from my mind. He was not my calm & caring Siddharth. It was a monster. He scares me now,

Sana's POV ends

Sana gulped when she saw Sid coming out the washroom Being neat & clean. He asked calmly, "I'm hungry Shehnaaz. Go have bath then we will have dinner together."

She nodded quitely & followed his instructions.

After the dinner & other works both of them came

back to room & laid on bed quietly. Sid was still angry a lil bit on her, so ignoring her he was using his phone to learn about market stokes & sell. While his kitten kept looking at him & waited to

be caged inside his arms like every night but he focused in his works more.

So,being restless she herself mumbled softly,“Daar lagta hein mujhe"