Part:27 (Kitten to Wild Cat)

After a while a hostess knocks the door making Sana sit straight & move, but Sid holds her tight cutting his phone call

Sid: Where are you going?

Sana: Koi aya hein shayed.. Sid: To tum kyu hil rahi ho? I have remote to open

the door.

Sana: Yeah to mein side mein bethu pls? Wo andar ayegi to sahi nehi lagega aise

Sid Rolled her eyes letting her come out from his

arms & lap. "Ab kholu?" She nodded tugging her hair behind ear like the most soft thing in the world.

He opened the door & the hostess served 6 types of dishes making Sana wonder.

Sana:Plane main itna kuch milta hein?

Signing the air hostess go, Sid locked the door again & nodded.

Sana: Wow! Mujhe nehi pata tha!!

Smiling Sid demanded, "I'm hungry Shehnaaz " signing her to feed him like always. She blushed thinking how he'll again lick & bite every finger of her. Looking down she asked being shy, "Where's the washroom? Need to wash hands "

Sid smiled getting how she understands him these days. He pointed further,"There, baby"

She locked the door of washroom & started

washing her hands with blushed face. She looked
at the mirror breathing high & came out from there to him.

He smiled as she crawling sat inside his lap with the food plate just as he likes.

Sid:That's what I call a good girl!

She liked to satisfy him with her every move. So, she continues feeding him with her hands making him gawk at her little cleavage. Her nervousness kept showing it's existence by making her hand
shiver automatically.

Holding her hand tightly inside his mouth, he bit it harder making her cry.

Sana: Ah..

Sid: Why are you nervous?

Sana: Do you know how do you gawk?

Sid : Whom?

Sana: Me, when I stay busy in feeding you? That's not cool. Ap aise kyu dekhte hein?

Sid: You are my wife. Tumhe jaise marzi dekh sakta hu mein.Right?

Looking down blushing she nodded & again continued feeding till he huskily demanded, "Open your first button "

Unsureness eat her about what just she heard, she asked "Wha..what?"

He demanded more shamelessly, "Open your first button of dress. It's hiding your full cleavage "

Her elbow felt weak hearing this. Her cheeks turned totally red & eyes looked straight down on her lap. She gasped when he himself unbuttoned her first button saying, "You are too late in everything"

She forgot her own name when he caressed on her cleavage sensually. Closing her eyes she came down as Neela's talk hitted her again.

Sana: Hogaya. Paani pii lijiye.

Frowning he replied, done. Feed more"

Controlling herself she replied cutely, "I can't feed like this. You need to look at. At.at my eyes not anywhere else "

Sid: Wh...

Sana: Because I can't. I can't handle myself when you check-out or touch me. How can I feed you then? (She flashed it out unknowingly & then realised)