Part:35 (Messed up things)

Sana looked at him being scared & mumbled, “I didn't"

Sid: You know what ,baccha? Mein Yani tumhara pati tumse bohot bada hu. Tumhari ye sab bach pana isliye mujhe bewakoof nehi bana sakta. You can't make me fool writing a shitty letter to me.

Sana: I didn't lie. Wo.wo..Mujhe baas apse rehayi Chah.. Chahiye..

He shouted angrily,“Chup bilkul chup. Bohot hogaya tumhara. What the hell do you think haa? Jab marzi mujhe chordogi tum? Can't you see I need you?"

Sana: You.. don't need me.you only need my body like your every whore!

Sid: Shehnaaz!!!! (High tone)

He angrily kicked on the bedside table & broke it. Scared Sana got down from his lap hurriedly & squeezed herself.

He stood up & dragged her to him. Then grabbed her soft chin roughly & shout on her innocent face Wildly.

Sid: What did you say huh?? What? Your body ?? This?? This tiny body ??

He pointed at her body & rudely carried her in arms to make her stand Infront of mirror. From behind he grabbed her waist & chin tightly.

Sid: Just Inok at yourself & look at me. How tiny you are Infront of me Agar mujhe tumhari body mai hi interest jyada hota to mujhe 2 sec nehi lagta to make you scream my name, every night!

She gulped looking at him & hissed in pain. Sana: It's hurting..yo..you..are hurting me

He left her chin & grabbed her neck's behind 

Sid: You hurted me too! Like seriously Shehnaaz?! This much stupid you are?! I married you &.

Sana: That was a forceful marrrige. Ap kabhi mujhse staci nehi karte agar jasbeera mam ki ye wish nehi hoti. You are still not in this I'm like every whore to you & I can't do anything about it ( she cried loudly)

Hearing this he became silent & left her neck slowly. She continued.

Sana: Yes. I know you can buy 100 girls like me everyday & maybe that's why I couldn't be the last girl of your life like I wanted to be, That night you didn't make love with me. You just fuc...

Before she could finish he was about to slap her shouting."Shehnaaz!" but stopped noticing her fearful face & the fact that she's his wife.

She mumbled, "Ap jitna bhi marle mujhe ye sach nehi badlega that you never had any feelings for me like I have for you"

Sid: Marlu ? Tumhe marlu mein ? Wow!! Sahi jante ho tum mujhe Bohot acche. Ab bharme gaya tumhari feelings aur tumhari misunderstandings. I bloody don't care 

Feelings nehi hein mujhme? Then let's be practical Your Raj uncle had sold you to me, remember? So, practically you are mine.

She looked at down sobbing Sid: To chupchap meri banke raho Forget all your

escaping plan. You know what?? Mere business tour se lautne tak you will stay in this city, I'm letting you go to India alone.

Sana: Kyah?

Sid: Yes. I will admit you to the karate center here & then go.

Sana: Mujhe nehi Jana kahi bhi.

Sid: 1 didn't ask you. I'm telling you only & yes. Just make one thing clear in your dull mind that your life is mine. I will decide what you will do and what not. Get it?