Part:48 (Doctor)

Sid woke up at noon & called Sana, "Baccha" but no reply came. So he left the bed wore his gown & then walked downstairs to look for Sana where he met Neela.

Neela: Bhaiya, ap uth gaye?

Sid: Um.Neela! Kab aye tumlog?

Neela: Morning. Shehnaaz ki hospital jane ki kuch der pehle.

Sid: Shehnaaz hospital gayi hein? Kab?

Neela: yehi 8/9 baje..

Sid's POV

"Neela said, Sana left fr her work at 8/9 that means she didn't sleep even a little bit. Well,that's unfair Mr.Shukla. Mine demands, mine lusts, mine desperation, mine satisfaction & who'll struggle? My baccha?

Well, Not really fair " saying this to myself I called her but her phone was switched off. So, I tried her receptionist & there someone received the call.

Sid: Hello, Where's my baccha?

R: Sir, Its a hospital. Not Kindergarten school. Thank you.

Sid gritted his teeth & asked again, "Where is Doctor Shehnaaz? I'm her husband "

R: Oh..sorry sir.. Sorry.. Mam, Operation theatre k andar hein so..

Sid: But, it was not in her routine!

R: Wo Sir.. Dr.Jayesh Thaker is absent today. So, mam is handling his case.

Sid: & Why is he absent?

R: For His uncle's.. Uncle's death

Sid : Fine.

Saying I cut the call & got ready

Sid's POV ends

After finishing the lunch with Zoro, he dropped him at his social club & then directly came to Sana's hospital. As he entered all the hospital people kept gawking his aura & his men power. 5 guards were following him everywhere. He came to the receptionist & said, "Take me to Doctor Shehnaaz"

The receptionist gulped & asked to follw her. He then followed & reached at the corridor of operation theatre.

As soon as he tried to enter the operation theatre the receptionist stopped him saying, "Sir, the operation is still going on. Pls Don't enter. No one is allowed to.It may harm the patient "

Sid replied, "So..."

Receptionist : Sir, after half an hour there's a break. Mam will come out. Pls take sit & give us an Opportunity to serve you our best"

Sid nodded & sat there on chair, outside of the operation theatre while discussing his world schedule with his manager. Suddenly a old man who has 0 teeth left in his mouth peeped & said, "May I sit beside you?"

The guards said, "No, go somewhere else. Can't you see boss is sitting here"

Sid stopped them with hand & said,"Feel free "

Saying he again concentrated on his work & the old man sat beside him holding his stick which support him to walk. The old guy actually looked really cute with 0 teeth & big spectacular.

He looked at Sid & said, "Hi, I'm Rajesh"

Sid only shook his head with slight smile & again concentrated on his work.

The guy again said, "Wo..jo doctor andar h apki biwi hein?"

Sid nodded without looking at him. The guy Himself again started, "Aur wo jiski treat kar rhi hein wo meri biwi hein "