Part:40 (Sana's Bday)

Sana came back home shying & smiling not knowing how today's night was going to be. She sat on her bed clutching own skirt tightly as her hearts were pumping like the last day of earth. It's not that It's their first time but still it felt like the first time to her as It's planned this time.

Her heart skipped a beat when Sid messaged her writting, "Calm your heart kitten. It's not the night even "

She blushed more realising how much he knws about her. She replied back, "How do you know about my heart?Love me, right? "

There were butterflies in her stomach while asking this. She just wanted to hear those words from him even knowing the truth. She prayed, "Keh dijiye na,Bebu"

But he ignored & nvr texted back which made her more than sad. She made a long pout while scolding his picture cutely,"Why can't you once accept that you love me too?? Is this how you treat your wife?? Bad Shukla

Suddenly one guard knocked her door saying, "Mam,Boss has sent a letter for you "

Running she snatched it from the guy while closing the door with another hand. Her lips couldn't stop go in-between her teeth. She mumbled cutely, "So, that's how you want to tell Siddharth!? Nice trick mafia man!!"

As soon as she opened the letter her smile turned into tears. These tears were not of sadness!!

The letter was actually her admission form to the renowned medical college. That meant she can again continue her studies & become a doctor accordingly.

She looked up in the sky from window & screamed, "Mumma I still have the chance to fulfill your dream. I can.. I can be a doctor now. Papa, are you listening??!!"

She didn't know how to react. She didn't know how to celebrate this news till Sid called her.

With a shaken voice, she received it

saying,"Bhagwaan.I call you r..ri..right.Bhagwaan. Ap...itni..ithi accha kyu ho?? Kyu ho ap itna accha?? Mein bohot pyaar karti hu apae. Nehi reh sakti apki bina Siddharth. Ap jaldi ajaiye bass. Mujhe huggie chahiye "

She then inhaled good amount of oxygen while adding, "ap sun rahe ho Siddharth?? "

He only spoke ever so softly & adorably, "Happy birthday, Jaan"

Her heart stopped beating while her mouth could only ask, "Is it my birthday today? I me.i mean I usually don't keep it remember as.. As I never celebrate that.I mean.. What's the date today?? Siddharth??"

Sid: It's 27 of Jan.

She cried on phone while continuously looking at the sky, "Can I share something?? If only you are not busy"

Sid : Say it.

Sana: My papa used to say that, one day a prince would make me realise the worth of my birth. His words turned true (cry) he.h.he said it right. You..you are that one. My dreamy prince.

He susshed her saying, "Dare you cry Shehnaaz!! Just tell me did you like the gift, my future doctor??"

Sana: I love it. I literally lov..loved it Siddharth. Waise apko pata kaise chala Siddharth? Ki aj birthday h meri..

Sid: A while ago. Tum to bata ti nehi. But you know my managers obey me so much! I had sent them to bring your Biodata, books & notes from your home.to milgaya.

Sana: Hayeee,, I love you so much kullu ji

Sid laughed, "kullu ji??"

Sana: Ha. Accha,suniye na.