Part:13 (Romance)

Sid came back in his room. He was furious! How the hell his own brother did this with him. He made a girl pregnant & saying now!? Being furious he started breaking things.

While downstairs Jack & everyone finished their food with a sad face.

They all came upstair without Jack. He was smoking outside & then came back. Clearing the table, Shehnaaz saw him going up with a crying face.

Sana: Sir.

Jack looked at Sana.

Sana: He'll surely understand ur state. He's your elder brother come on. Wo jyada der naraz nhi rahenge.

Sana smiled.

Jack: Hope so. Waise I'm sorry for Pinky ma's behaviour. You never told me about her doings since she came.

Sana: Doesn't matter. I have no complaint.

Jack: You are really sweet Shehnaaz. Pls take care of yourself &....

Sana: yes??

Jack: Neela's pregnant. Uski mood swings mei kafi ajeeb harkat karti hein wo tumhare sath i know.. But..

Sana: Aa..aa..sir. I completely understand. I'm ok with her

Jack patted her head sweetly & left.

After finishing all her works when Sana was returning to her room, she saw Siddharth at the yard!

Sana:What's sir doing at so late night??

She came outside the mansion & saw him breaking all the benches of yard! Damn those benches were Sana's favourite. How could he do thaat?But she was afraid to stop the beast infront of her.

So, she turned & started walking fast to her room. Suddenly, a voice of cat stopped her. She looked around!!

& gosh!!!!! At one bench there was a cat whom Siddharth took and threw behind.

Sana ran to catch the kitten! & atlast that kitten actually dropped at Sana's arm scratching her upper chest! She winced in pain but didn't let the kitten fall.

Sana :Ah....

Sid looked behind & saw her with the white kitten he had thrown!

Sana frowned looking at him. He walked towards Sana with his ever rude face!

He took the cat & let it go. The kitten ran away leaving Sana & Siddharth alone.

Siddharth's eyes stopped at her bruised upper chest.

Sid: Was this necessary to hurt yourself?? Don't you know you are mine?? I don't want anybody's scratch on you. Not even that bloody cat's.

He said sternly.

Sana was still looking down.

Sana: & the Cats of this yard are my only friend in this mansion. I Won't let them hurt!

Sid Friend??!! CATS?? How can they be?

He faked laugh. Sana felt bad.

Sana: They are sometimes better than humans!

Sid stopped laughing & grabbed her arms tightly.

Sid: Go back to your room. I'm already in bad mood.

Saying he kicked another bench & broke that too.

Sid:Neither I'm a human nor could ever be a good brother!! Otherwise Jack would have tell me about his ups & downs!