Part:33 (Mature Content)

Shehnaaz caressed his hair lovingly & plead ,"sojaiye Si...si..siddharth. You seem messed up"

This time her vocal actually came out like a moan which drove him more crazy. He bit & sucked her neck madly making her breathless & sour.

Her neck was ruined with his love marks ,saliva & tears. She couldn't look normally anymore when he clutched her chin & demanded , “I want ..it.Can

She put her index finger on his lip to make him quite & looked at her with half opened eyes. Smiling she caressed his chin & wiped his tears.

Sana: I have already submitted myself to you. You never need to ask as you own this body.

Hearing her he groaned & teared her inner exposing her fully for him.She gasped,"Siddharth dheere" .But he never listened. He kept on kissing her forbidden places & bitting them. Meanwhile,Her voice broke because of her high scream & pleads like: «Calm down, Not there, Don't, Enough, Siddhaaaartthhh,plsss plss»

Before entering into her, he looked at the already wet & exhausted Sana.

Sid: Shehnaaz.

Her tears were more than him now but of pleasurable pain. Closing her eyes ,she gasped “Mu.mujhe.mujhe.You.are.I.mean I'm too small for you. Can I ..take ...it.. I don't know."

Kissing her inner thighs ,he whispered on her enter ,"Say you are mine"

Sana: Si..

Thurst High Scream

Sid: Say you are mine !!

Sana:You..you 2nd go. Higher scream

Sid:Tum sirf Meri ho. Say it. Sana:He..haaaaaaaaaaaaa 3rd go.Loudest scream

Sid:Only mine

4th go. 5th go

6th go 7th

go 8th go

9th go

& continued his moves till she started bleeding.

He then came up again & tried to bit her bruised twins again but she stopped him saying, “dard kar raha hein bohot. Ruk jaiye na"

He then tried to come out from her but she cried, "Dont move.Stay still plsss"

Sid: It will hurt more if I don't come out now Baccha.

She cried hugging him tightly,"no.no. after a while please. Not now. It's wounded "

Sid hugged her back & slept on her chest saying, "okay. Sleep.I'm here"

She slept soon taking him inside her.

At midnight, taking a good chance he slowly came out from her love hole making her hissed in sleep. Then he took a good bath & returned to bed wearing his sweat pant .

He saw his small kitten sleeping like a fairy ruining his bedsheet with bloods & his room with her sweet fragrance.

Sid: Now, I don't care Shehnaaz.I don't care if there's any other person in your life or not. You are mine & that's it.I don't need any explanation from you. I want your presence in my life that's it. I won't let you go till you keep me with you.

Saying he lifted her naked body up & placed on the couch slowly. He then changed the bedsheet for the first time (though couldn't do well) & placed her back on her side of bed.