Part:39 (End of Raj & his fam)

Sid: Jack. Bring the money. I said what I said.

Jack nodded & bought 2 crore sadly making Sana stare at the amount. She slowly went towards Sid with teary eyes & hold his biceps softly making him look at her. Realising she's crying he cupped her face.

Sid: Do you want to say something, Baccha?

Making a long pout she mumbled crying, “Will you buy me,now?"

Sid: No. I'm just insuring that you are mine by giving him the money he demanded.

Sana: Yes, that's mean that you ar...are buying me like yo.you buy your weapons.

Sid: I'm not answerable to you. My money, my rules!

She looked down nodding & crying till she heard Sid commanding, "Tie this bustard Raj with 2 crore & burn both Jack "

Each & every human of that room shivered on his inhumanity while he added, “And this is his punishment for saying rubbish about Shehnaaz "

Jack & Ravi uncled cheered his decision while Sana didn't know what to say as Sid looked totally monster at that time. But,she actually didn't had the wish to save her uncle this time as he wanted sell her as a whore!

Jack: YOU ROCK,BROTHERRR"!!!!

Raj looked at him with white face while Raj's wife ran towards Jack angrily with a knife which she picked from table. Sana saw this & giving a flying karate kick on her wrist making the knife fall just before she would stab Jack.

Raj's wife fell on the floor holding her wrist crying & barked on Sana, "Itni himmat agayi tujhme??"

She shouted back, “Bohot hogaya mami.Apne jitna mujhe torture krna tha krliya. But,Jack bhaiya k sath bura karne nehi dungi mai apko. Bade bhai jaisa pyaar karte hein ye mujhe. Jo pyar mujhe aplogo se chahiye thi wo pyaar mujhe bhaiya ne di. Mein unke sath kuch bhi bura tolerate nehi karungi! Samjhe ap??!!!"

Jack came running & hugged Sana with tears in eye saying, "Haye meri karate Princess!! "

Sid & Ravi uncle smiled proudly along with all the bodyguards standing there. Ravi uncle patted Sid's shoulder saying, "Sherni ban gayi hein & I don't wonder. Sher k sath jo rehti hein

Sid playfully punched on Ravi uncle's stomach making him laugh.

Sid: Shehnaaz.

She looked behind breaking the hug & came to Sid with Jack.

Sana: Ji (She smiled guessing that he would praise)

Sid: Go upstair.

She stopped smiling & asked, "Kyu Siddharth. Meine kuch..wo..galat kiya kya??"

Sid yelled loudly, “Kaha na kamre mai jao"

Shivering she literally jumped from her place & then ran away crying which made everyone feel bad for her,

Jack: Kyu chillaya bechari pe bhai? Daar gayi hogi.

Sid: Daar gayi nehi hein but daar jaati agar inn dono ko yaha jalte dekhti. She's too young & sensitive Jack. I don't want her brain to take such pressure.

Ravi uncle : He's right, Jack. Sana couldn't bear this scene.

Sid then smiled like devil & said, " Tie this woman too with them"

Guards followed his order & handled him the Matchbox after drenching Raj,His wife & 2 crore with oil!

Sid: Good bye Raj! Enjoy your 2 crore now!