Part:37 (Slapped Sana)

Shehnaaz opened her eyes & found herself in that same personal jet by which they had their journey of going. She saw Siddharth sleeping beside her putting his hand on one of her blossom. Gulping she tried to remove his hand but couldn't succeed because of his tight hold on it.

As it was hurting her she hissed in pain making him awake a bit. Noticing his deed, he removed his hand gently making her look at him shying.

Sid: Did I hurt a bit more?

Sana: Like always (she replied looking down)

He pulled her closer & tugged her few hairs behind ear making her breathless.

Sid: I know you won't answer so easily without scolding you. But still trying the last time.Are you upset because of anything, baccha?

She didn't reply but her heavy drops of tears answered him a "yes".

Sid: Tell me Shehnaaz. You know this right? I can solve any problem of yours. Tell me once, baccha what is troubling you?

Sana: I want your love (she cried loudly)

He caressed her innocent face & nuzzled her nose with him saying, "Why do you think that I don't?"

Sana: No. Not like you do to everyone. I want you to love me like the way you never can love anyone. I gave whole myself to you then why can't you give me your love?

He smiled on her innocent demand & asked again, "Do you think there's anyone like you in my life? "

Sana: Yes, I know there's nobody like me. I'm too smaller than you. I'm much immature for you. I'm maybe not enough to satisfy you but still I want you to give all your loves only to me. I...... I don't want to share your love(she cried making her cheeks & nose fully red)

Being fully confused he asked gently caressing her cheeks, "Shehnaaz,what's wrong baccha??Stop crying & tell me clearly "

Crawling she sat on his stomach & leaned herself on his chest part crying.

Sana: Why can't I satisfy you? Kya kami hein mujhme??

He hold her close on his chest & covered both of them with duvet saying, "You might be small but you never fail to satisfy me bacccha. Even your smile satisfies my heart. Do you know that,kitten?"

Crying more she hid herself under his loose t-shirt & leaned back on his naked chest saying, "You are lying. I won't show you my face untill you say the truth"

He caressed her back from outside & said, “Baccha,this t-shirt is already loose. If you stay like this than it will become more loose. So,Come out like a good girl. Come on"

She didn't reply only sobbed from inside drench ing his chest with her tears. He then pulled up his edge of t-shirt & made her visible for his eyes.

Sana: I will stay here only. I don't want to show my face & that's my anger. Accept it.

Saying she again pulled down the edge & covered herself fully with his t-shirt by staying under that.

He chuckled saying, "& how are you showing your anger?? By indirectly hugging my naked chest, Miss so called angry kitten . Accept it, you are unable to stay angry with your husband "

She bit on his chest skin angrily & screamed from inside of t-shirt, "I caaaaaaan"

He replied back hugging his baccha “Okay,we'll see. But come out now. Do you know how funny I am looking now?? I look like a pregnant woman like this. Come out. India jakey gussa dikhana"

Sunshine of The Darkness (Reupload)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें