"Mum, we're not talking about this. Plus Emilia is seeing someone that's not Lewis." George responded.

"Oh that's a shame. Well I'm glad you're happy though if you ever fancy lowering your standards George is here." Alison smiled.

"Mum!" George protested. He was not amused with his Mother's offer or with Emilia laughing.

"I need to go to the garage I'll see you all later." Emilia laughed. "Aurelia can you get the pictured deleted please." The Spaniard gave her a look with the same stunned expression and Emilia shrugged prior to going down the stairs and out to the garage.

Emilia's car appeared fine and she was almost ready for practice. She hadn't got a chance to speak to Lando before practice because she had been running late. Emilia also knew that his family were in his garage today and she didn't particularly fancy meeting them today. She was nervous that they wouldn't like or not approve of her occupation either. All these worries in Emilia's mind were unreasonable and unlikely which she knew but she still doubted herself.

Emilia was ready to climb into her car when she noticed the empty space in the garage where her Grandad should be. She paused for a moment reminiscing but George brought her out of it. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" Emilia barely heard him due to the loud noise in the garage. Emilia nodded and he gave her a hug then returned to his side of the garage.

Emilia got in the car and flicked her visor down. She was now zoning out everything else so she could focus on her driving. She was to go out and do a stint on the mediums for race pace data. All practice session she couldn't connect with the car properly. She had spun twice by the end of FP1 ruining two sets of tyres. No one at Williams including Emilia was very happy with her performance. The same could be said about FP2. It went terrible. She had lost her front wing and was pretty much ready to give up at this point. Emilia sat in her room after the second practice in silence with Christine and Aurelia.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Christine finally broke the silence.

"Me and the car are usually at one and I can control it and it moves at my will. Today I was fighting the car. It's not the track. I've raced here previously and I've prepared for it. I don't know, it just didn't work today." Emilia replied. The other two had no idea what to respond to that so they didn't.

"We better go and do my media duties." Emilia groaned and stood up. She didn't want to do them but she'd rather get them done. Emilia opened the door and saw Jost approaching her. She was not in the mood for a conversation with him so she ignored him.

"Emilia we need to talk." Jost said noticing Emilia was walking away. She stopped, stuck a smile on her face and turned around.

"Yeah, what's up?" Emilia queried pretending to be oblivious.

"I'm not sure you should race on Sunday." Jost admitted. Emilia would agree with him but now that he'd said that, she had a desire to prove him wrong.

"Today was not good I will say that but I will be fine for tomorrow and Sunday. I am going to prove you wrong." Emilia responded.

"What are we betting on it?" Jost laughed.

"If I finish in the top ten I don't have to do any media duties." Emilia decided folding her arms.

"If you win, you don't have to do any media duties." Jost countered. Emilia didn't have a better proposition so she nodded.

"Deal." Emilia smiled. "Do I have to do them if I get pole?"

"I'll let you off if you get pole." Jost chuckled as he walked out the door.

"That conversation went a lot better than I'd hoped." Emilia said once the Team Principal had gone.