CHAPTER 47: The Heiress

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't worry I'm going to give you a heads up if we will be having a children. You should follow our instagram and company websites because we might post the news there." Everyone in the room laughed and even her friends who are watching from a good distance.

"I would like to say something to those people who admiring and fantsizing my beautiful wife. The one and only Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is already mine and no one can have her except me. Sorry not sorry..." she looked at the camera directly and smirked.

"How about those admiring you?!"
"You also had a lot of fans!!"
"Your fandom are going wild now!!"

"To my fans or admirers, support and accept my relationship with Jennie Kim because I love her, she love me, we love each other, and we are so happy when we are together." Jennie suddenly stood up and she grab the mic.

"Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Brüshweiler is fucking mine, dont ever dare to steal her from me or else you will meet my wrath. She is mine and I'm hers, we are only for each other." Jennie said seriously that made everyone gulped but Lisa and Sunmi just laughed.

"Nini! You scarying them." Lalisa exclaimed and her Nini immediately soften when she heard her wife voice. "Dont scare them."

"Sorry, I just want to tell them you are mine." Jennie pouted and Lisa pecked her pouting lips.

"Its fine jusy dont scare them again ok?" Her Nini smiled widely and nodded.

"Ayieeee!!!"
"Watch me whip! Watch me nae nae!!"
"Whipped!!"

The two forgot about the media for a sec because they have their own world. Lalisa and Jennie blushed when media started teasing and cheering them.

"Nini you're blushing." Lisa pinched her cheeks gently.

"Your fault." Jennie playfully slapped her arm.

'Lovebirds...' Sunmi who watching them cant help but to feel so single.

•••

Lisa Pov

We are in the car, Nini is sitting beside me playing with my right hand and I'm just watching her hands that playing with my hand.

We will going to the airport because we will going at Paris, France. We will be having a honeymoon there, she want to go at city of love and since I love her so much I agreed.

Our friends will also going to come with us but there will be some trip where they will separate from us because Nini and I want time just for the two of us.

"Are you excited Nini?" She smiled and she nodded eagerly. "You are such a cutie Nini."

"I'm not cute Lili, I'm beautiful." She flips her hair.

"But you are also cute, I want to put you in my pocket Nini. I cant resist your charm and cuteness." I started pinching her cheeks. "I'm lucky to have a cutie Nini."

"Of course you are lucky, you catched a perfect woman Lili." She boasted again, why is she so cocky?

"I catched a cocky woman." I mumbled bit she heard it clearly and she glare at me. "You look like a kitten Nini."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not, I dont like cats."

"I love cats."

"I dont like them because I love them so much." I chuckled.

"Can I adopt a cat?" I asked her and she frowned.

"I'm already a cat, why do you want to get one?" She pouted and I squealed because she is so damn cute.

"Real cat Nini, not a human cat."

"Lili that cat will going to steal your attention from me and that cat will be your other responsibility. You need to feed her and take care of her."

"Its fine, I want to try to take care of a cat."

"You already taking care a cat, am I not enough?"

"You are more than enough."

"Then why do you need to replace me with a new cat?" I poke her nose and she scrunched her nose which is so cute.

"Arraseo, I will not going to adopt a cat since my favorite cat is getting jealous." She smiled widely and peppered my face with kisses.

"I love you damn so much Lili!!" She exclaimed and continue kissing me.

"Aigoo..kitten stop it now." She gave me a last pecked on the lips.

"We already here." She said and that is when I notice that we already in the airport.

"Kaja!" I exclaimed and we went out of the car.

•••

We are now in the plane to Paris. Nini and I are watching some netflix series, she is currently laying on top of me.

I bet Chaesoo is in the same position like us too. Sadly, Jisoo is on the top because she is short but she boasting to us that she is on top because she is the top in their relationship.

Taekook are sleeping together, they are got tired of playing videos games and they choose to sleep.

Michaeng are watching some drama while  Mina making something, I think its a handmade scarf or bag.

Seulrene is sleeping, Irene unnie head is on Seulgi's shoulder. Irene unnie's family accepted Seulgi after she prove her that her love for Irene unnie is real and true.

Moonbyul bring her girlfriend from other school, her name is Kim Yongsun or Solar. She is pretty loud, crazy, and fun to be with. They are like an old marries coupke just the way they act.

Jackson invited Bambam, he couting Bambam for a months now. He really love Bambam, they are still not official but soon they will be.

Our trip is sponsored by Grand Sire, he want to pay for it so we let him. This plane we riding is also his possesion and we have his one black card for shopping. #sugardaddyvibes.

"Lili, can I sleep?" Nini asked me and I turn off the laptop.

"Of couse you can baby." I cover our bodies with blanket. "Goodnight Baby.. sweetdreams."

"Goodnight Hon, I love you." She kissed my lips.

"Love you too." I kissed her head and she snuggled her head in my neck.

'Can't wait to arrive in Paris!!' I shouted in my thoughts before I drifted to sleep.