CHAPTER 28: Spoon and Fork

Third Person Pov

It's been a week since the kiss incident, but it is still the hot issue at the YG campus. Every time they see Lisa and Jennie together, they can't help but come up with a theory that they are together. To add to that, Jennie is walking too close to Lisa, which is unusual and new to everyone.

Everyone on the campus knows about the kissing incident. Some have had good thoughts about it and some have not.

Jongin Kai Kim the only suitor of Jennie Kim because he scared other people who attempting to court Jennie Kim, sound selfish but yes it is.

He's liked Jennie Kim for about 10 years now, but Jennie Kim hasn't shown any interest in him. She hasn't even given him a glance. She had been ignoring him for 10 years, but the first time Jennie spoke to him was when Jennie told him to "fuck off". She even said that coldly to him.

Reading articles, hearing gossip, and seeing posts on the forum makes Kai mad and irritated. He started hating Lisa since, after the kissing incident, an unknown lowlife human had a chance to kiss the one and only Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

•••

Jisoo Pov

Being single sometimes sucks, seeing your friends being lovey-dovey towards each other. Are they doing it intentionally? They're slapping me with the reality that I'm single. I'm a hundred percent aware that I'm single. They don't need to slap me in the face. I'm single.

"Are you guys' official girlfriends?" I asked Seulrene and Michaeng with annoyance.

"No! We are not! We are just friends!" The four of them said it in sync.

"Negative plus negative equals positive." They groaned, and I just ignored them.

We are here at the cafeteria, eating, and these two are flirting, which is annoying.

All of a sudden, we heard someone break their glass. I looked where the sound came from. It was from an unknown student that Kai bumped into, but he didn't bother to apologize, still thinking highly of himself.

I followed his eyes using my eyes. I saw he gritted his teeth when he saw Jennie sitting with us beside Lisa.

We made eye contact with each other. When he felt someone looking at him, he immediately inverted his gaze somewhere, afraid I might send him a glare.

"₩10,000 he is going to make a scene." Rosie whispered something to me and I looked at her. She had a challenging look.

"20,000, he will not." I whispered back, and we shook hands as a seal to our deal.

"Why are you guys shaking hands?" Jackson asked, while eyeing Rosie and I.

"Nothing." We both said it in sync, and that made him look at us with suspicion.