CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company

Third Person Pov

Today is the day of Lalisa's meeting with Cha Insung the owner of IN Corp. She read everything that Sunmi emailed at her, she saw all the legal and illegal doings of Cha.

They planning to find every hole to make Cha Insung shut up and scared, Cha Insung also planning the same thing.

The meeting might turn into a debate instead against the two companies.

Lalisa wear her lady suit, she tied her hair in ponty tail and she looked extraordinary. She is beautifully handsome in her outfit and she made sure that she have a charismatic aura.

Chicken🍗

Don't ever let Eunwoo to get near her.

Dont worry about it, we will take care of him.

Keep me updated.

I will, goodluck with Insung.

Thanks, talk to you later.

End Call

Lalisa got down of the Rolls Royce, she immediately went inside the building. Everyone greeted her and eventhought she wanted to greet them as well, she choose not to.

Somi her cousin became her secretary for the day and her Uncle Matthew became her bodyguard, in case something bad will happen.

They arrive in the meeting room, Cha Insung stood up and he greeted Lalisa.

'She is a beautiful lady.' Insung said in his mind and he examine her from head to toe. 'Indeed she is...'

'Pervert.' Lalisa notice his gaze, she notice how Cha Insung admire her and her body. 'If you only know that I have the same thing you have down there.'

"Let's start the meeting." Lalisa said and she sat down in the last seat, far from him.

"You dont want to seat near me?" Insung asked and Lalisa ignore it. He cleared his throat and fix his tie.

They started the meeting, they talk about the company reputation and Insung ask a lot of question to test Lalisa's intelligence.

Lalisa answered all his question calmly and sound so professional, she even told him about her plan to on how to expand the companh even more but she left the important secret details.

"Ms. Manoban, I want to ask you something personal. May I?" Insung asked and she internally rolled her eyes.

"Go on."

"Are you really in a relationship with the eldest daughter of Mr. Jiyong Kim and Mrs. Chaerin Lee-Kim?"

'Like what I expected, this question will come.' Lalisa said to herself.