CHAPTER 27: Winnie The Pooh

Lisa Pov

I woke up with a kitten on top of me. Her hands are under my shirt, her face buried in my neck, her legs entangled with mine, and I can feel her nibbling my neck.

Is she perverted? She has been caressing my abs and nibbling my neck, but she is doing all of that while sleeping.

I've been thinking for 26 minutes if I can call this sexual harassment or not.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she moved. She slowly sat up to my abdomen and she rubbed her eyes like a kitten using her paws. I mean her little cute hands.

"Morning Lili." She showed me her gummy smile before she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Morning, can I get up now? I can't breathe properly. " She immediately crawled to the bed.

I stood up and grabbed some clothes from my closet for the both of us.

"Here, take a shower first." I handed her my clothes and a towel.

She went to the bathroom, and I waited for her here in the living room. I can't cook breakfast because I'm not a good cook and I don't have any groceries right now. I haven't got my salary yet at the restaurant I'm working at.

Minutes later, she finishes taking a bath. It was now my turn to take a bath. I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes.

When I finished taking a shower, I found the towel and I remembered I had forgotten it since I had lent it to Jennie.

I slightly opened the bathroom door, I peeked, and I saw her shadow.

"Jennie Kim?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you hand me a towel? You can see a new one in the drawer. "

I closed the door first while she was getting a towel since I was getting cold, then I heard her footsteps. She knocked on the door. I opened it slightly.

I tried to get it without peeking outside, but I couldn't get it.

"Jennie Kim, where is the towel?"

"Are you naked?"

"Yeah, so now give the towel to me. I'm getting cold. " She handed me the towel and I closed the door.

I wiped my body to dry it when suddenly Jennie opened the door. We made eye contact and I saw she examined me from head to toe. Then I remembered I was still naked.