CHAPTER 14: Weird Day

Lisa Pov

I'm currently standing in front of our first class room with Seulgi standing beside me and looking at me like I've grown two heads.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked me while eating her sandwich.

"I'm nervous." I replied, which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I lied. I told them some parts of what happened at the locker room, but I didn't tell them that Jennie hugged me.

"You are weird, monkey." She shook her head, and she went inside, leaving me here alone.

"Yeah, I'm being weird." I breathed first and composed myself before I went inside.

When I closed the door, I immediately saw Jennie Kim sitting beside my usual seat. We had eye contact but I immediately looked away. I think I saw her face lighten up when we made eye contact, which I found weird.

I sat in front of Seulgi. I felt uncomfortable sitting beside Jennie because the back hug kept repeating inside my head.

"Yah! Monkey, why are you sitting there? "

What should I say to this bear?

"I'm not wearing my contact lenses today, so I chose to sit here." I replied and she nodded in understanding.

You are a very good reasoner. Is that word even exist? I'm not sure what the important thing is that I was able to reason out.

"Did you bring your eyeglasses?" I nodded and I took it out of my bag.

Fortunately, my contact lenses are black, or else I might be caught lying.  Going to sound like I'm avoiding sitting beside Jennie.

I put on my eye glasses and brought out a book that I borrowed from the library. It is a romance book titled "Make You Love Me" by Baeleeeunbo.

I was reading for a minute when suddenly someone pulled a chair beside me. I could smell her scent and it was Chanel perfume. I stole a glance to see Jennie Kim sitting beside me.

"What are you reading?" She leaned closer to me and that made me gulp. "So, you like that type of story?"

"Not really." I answered shortly. I focused myself on the book that I'm reading, but she is too close to me and I can feel her breathing in my neck.

Because of this woman, I can't really read the book properly. I can't focus. I know that the students' eyes are on us.

"Next page." Jennie Kim whispered into my left ear. I put the book on her table in front of her.