CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ

Third Person Pov

A lot of events have happened in just 9 days since the Talent Competition held by the YG, a well-known university around the world, and everything has changed in Lisa and her friends' or Welcome to Hell group life.

Welcome To Hell gathered a lot of attention from the local and international people. They received a lot of interviews, after which YG held a press conference.

The kiss that happened between Lalisa and Jennie Kim blew up the school forum, school news, and everyone's minds.

Lisa and her friends are currently at the Dal.komm café, where she is getting interrogated by her curious friends.

"What is your real relationship with Jennie?"

"Are you two secretly dating?"

"Did she confess her feelings to you?"

"What do her lips feel like?

"Are you two now official girlfriends?"

"Did you faint yesterday because of fatigue or were you too shocked by the kiss?"

She got bombarded by questions from her friends. She sat in front of her friends, and her friends were looking at her, anticipating her answer.

"I just discovered yesterday that she is my childhood best friend and she made me remember her by... you know, k-kissing me since she love to do that when we are still a kid." Lisa shyly scratched her nape.

"Then?" Her friends asked in sync.

"I somehow remembered her."

"What about the kiss?"

"She did that to make me remember her and we are only best friends."

"What do her lips feel like?" Seulgi asked while holding a mop since she was still on her shift.

"I'm not sure. I was so shocked that time that I even froze."

"Did she smile yesterday or was it just my imagination? We were too far away from the action, which is why we didn't hear anything and didn't see anything except for the kiss." Curious little Cubby asked.

"Yes, she is." They all gasped at Lisa's answer since Jennie Kim never smiled, even at the camera.

"She might like you so much, that's why she smiled at you." Jackson stated.

"I don't know, she smiles when we are together, just the two of us." Another gasped with her friends.

"You mean to say that both of you have been together secretly?" It was Rosé's turn to ask and Lisa nodded.

"Not really secretly, we just coincidentally met somewhere, then we went to hang out at her place." Another gasped again. Lisa thought that they might inhale too much oxygen if they gasped again.