CHAPTER 01: Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban

LALISA

"We hope you enjoyed the in-flight entertainment. We are now preparing to land. The bar is closed, and we will soon collect your headset. May I remind you to complete your arrival and immigration documentation by the time we arrive."

"Ladies and gentlemen, now we're approaching Seoul, where the local time is 09:00. At this stage, you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly fastened. Personal television screens, footrests, and seat tables must be stowed away, and all hand luggage must be stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front. Please ensure all electronic devices, including laptop computers and computer games, are turned off. "

We successfully landed. We got out of the plane. I'm waiting for my luggage to arrive, and I'm wearing my earphones. I saw a woman struggling with her luggage since it was pretty big and probably heavy.

I went to see her, then I lifted her luggage onto her cart. She was wearing sunglasses, and I could not see her whole face because of it. I bowed slightly to her, but she didn't bother to say "thank you" or even "thanks". 

What a rude woman.

I grabbed my luggage and I walked out of the airport. I rode in a taxi. I looked out the window to see what Seoul, South Korea looked like. It is indeed pretty here. The architecture of the buildings here is amazing.

"We have arrived." The taxi driver informed me that I had to pay him before I got out of the car.

I looked at the building where I'm staying. It's not bad for a cheap, broke woman like me.

I'll be staying at the top, which will give me a hard time since I have 2 big suitcases, a sling sporty bag, and a back pack. Stairs are my mortal enemy and I freaking hate them.

The owner of this apartment is not here and she is not living here. I will carry my things alone and by myself. I sighed, and J started carrying my things to my apartment.

I opened the door with my keys, went inside to drop my backpack and sling my bag, and still needed to go downstairs because of my two large suitcases.

I went downstairs, I did two routes, and I slumped my body on the couch.