CHAPTER 13: Phone

Third Person Pov

Our protagonist, Lisa, gets scolded by her mom when she learns that Lisa broke her phone. How did Lisa's mom know? Well, she kind of slipped it out of her mouth when they talked on the phone. Lisa borrowed Rosie's phone to talk a bit to her Mom.

Her mom was about to send her some money to buy a new phone, but Lisa insisted that she had the money to buy a new one, which is a lie.

Lisa is currently sitting on the floor on the rooftop while her back is leaning against the railings. She is sketching in her journal while listening to some music on her walkman.

She is sketching her dad since her phone has broken. She is sketching the photos she lost because she wants something that will make her remember what his dad looks like.

All of a sudden, someone sat beside her, and she removed her headphones.

"What are you doing here alone?" Kook asked her.

"Sketching and chilling."

"Here." Kook handed her a small box, she accepted it. "Its second-handed, don't worry, it's functioning so well."

"What for?"

"I heard from Rosè that you got scolded by your Mom and I know you didn't want her to give you some money to buy a new phone, so use that phone."

"But you don't have to do this; I can buy it myself."

"When?"

"I don't know, maybe if I save enough."

"Just accept it, so we can contact you." Lisa hesitantly accepted the phone.

"Thanks for this, Kookie."

"Let's go to the cafeteria; they're waiting for us." They stood up from the floor. Lisa put all her stuff in her bag. 

"Kaja!" Lisa grabbed his right hand and dragged him.

•••

Lisa didn't notice that she was holding Jungkook's hand as they walked to the cafeteria. Some people looked at them and thought that they were probably a couple.

Jungkook was staring at their hands. His face had a tint of red and he was biting her cheeks inside to stop himself from smiling widely. This was the first time someone hold his hand for a long period of time.

They went to the line to order some food. Lisa was still not aware that she was holding Jungkook's hand. Suddenly, someone cleared her throat.

"What is that?" Jisoo asked them while pointing at their hands.