CHAPTER 23: The Day

Third Person Pov

Today is the day of the talent competition, the most anticipated day. The day to prove to themselves that the trophy is for them.

Everyone is nervous, busy, and excited. The three kingdoms are in their school-provided dressing rooms, while the poor squad's dressing room is a small tent built at the backstage outside.

The poor squad arrived earlier than everyone, they fixed everything for their performance, and they made sure they would not encounter any issues.

The venue is already packed with students who will be watching, and there is a media crew on hand to capture videos and photos of the contestants to share with the rest of the world.

The Kings and Queens, or the Kims, had their own private room that had a very nice view to watch the contest.

"I think I'm going to puke." Moonbyul kept walking back and forth because of nervousness.

"I think I'm going to pee." Seulgi kept wiping her cold sweat.

"I think I'm going to poop." Chaeyoung kept tapping her right foot on the ground.

"I think I'm going to die." Lisa catches her breath. Rosie immediately walked in front of her. She cupped her face.

"Lali, look at me." Rosé said calmly and Lisa obliged. "Take a deep breath, follow me... inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale... keep going."

Thankfully, Rosie immediately helped Lisa, who had a panic attack, and had a hard time breathing, which caused her teammates to worry about Lisa's condition.

"Lis, gwenchana?" Kook handed her a bottle of water, which she drank a bit before she nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah, sorry for worrying you guys. I got really nervous. Hehe, don't worry, I'll be fine. " Lisa tried to lighten the mood.

"Tell us if you can't properly breathe." Lisa nodded and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

•••

Every student had different teams they rooted for. Some of them were holding banners to show their support.

Only the poor team doesn't have any supporters in the crowd. That's why the three kingdoms didn't think of them as an opponent. They all relax, knowing that the poor students will be just a small commercial.

"Good Day!! EVERYONE!! " The MC, who is the known host, Yoo Jaesuk, greeted everyone.

Everyone cheered and was happy to see him. Seeing the MC at the stage indicated that the contest would now start.

"I'm not going to make it longer, let's all give them a round of applause for our famous judges!!"