CHAPTER 24: Kiss

Third Person Pov

After the contest, the Welcome to Hell group earned a lot of attention and admirers. Everyone on the whole campus knows them since they are top trending on any social media site. Their performance has even been aired on some TV channels.

The fame and attention they got from the others made a certain brunette mad because her one and only Lalisa was earning admirers each day.

Lisa is too kind to ignore the people greeting her, so she greets them with a bright voice and a smile on her face, which made Queen B's blood boil.

Lalisa hasn't spoken or seen Queen B in 8 days because they've been catching up with their subjects.

•••

Lisa Pov

We are currently playing soccer here at the field since we missed this P.E activity and we are making up for those classes we missed.

We are in the middle of the game when some of our teammates stop playing. I looked where they were looking and I found Jennie Kim marching towards us.

"It looks like the kitten is mad." Seulgi whispered.

"Yes, she is." I kicked the ball at the goal and it went in.

"Taking every opportunity, huh?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Lis, the bitch is marching and looking directly at you." Cubby said, in a low voice, only enough for us to hear.

Jennie Kim arrives in front of me with Mina and Irene tailing her from behind. I looked at her confusedly and she grabbed my wrist that made other students gasp.

She was about to drag me, but I stopped her and she released her hold on my wrist.

"We are in the middle of the play, not now, Jennie Kim." She glared at me, and I just stared at her.

"Come with me, Lalisa." She demanded, and I shook my head.

"Mr. Lee is watching and he might give me a punishment for escaping his make-up class." I pointed at Mr. Lee and he playfully waved at us.

"I don't care, come with me." She grabbed my wrist and I sighed.

"Why do you want me to come with you? Is that really necessary and important? That's why you want to drag me out of here. "

"Let's talk somewhere else, not here. There are a lot of eyes and ears here."

"Jennie Kim, we can talk later. Let me finish this class, then we can talk. "