CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN

Lisa Pov

We are all in the living room, and Palisa is telling them some of my embarrassing moments, which make me embarrassed. I tried to stop her, but Nini covered my mouth with her hand, and they just listened and laughed at Palisa's stories.

All of a sudden, we heard the door close and I heard my mom's voice. We all stood up from our seats, and Mom was shocked to see me and strangers at our home.

"Annyeong!" I gave her a small wave, and Rosie nudged me.

"Your Mom is Thai, not Korean." She whispered, and I nodded.

"Mom, I miss you." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Speak in English so they can understand."

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home? What are you doing here? Isn't this your semester break or something? Are you all staying here or in a hotel? Did you already eat it? " She bombarded me with questions.

"Mom, relax. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you and it's not our semester break yet. My friends will be staying in a hotel, and I will be staying here. We haven't eaten anything yet except the snacks that Palisa served us." She sighed and nodded.

"But why did you suddenly go home with your friends?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about something, and I also wanted to tell you something very important."

"Do you want to talk now?" I nodded. "Ok, let's go to your room."

"I will leave you guys here first with Palisa." They all nodded. "Jennie Kim, you're coming with me."

"Palisa, order some food and make sure they will get full." Mom said to Palisa, who simply nodded.

We followed Mom to my room. I don't know why she wanted to talk here instead of hers. She sat on the chair and we sat on the bed.

"So, you already found her." Mom said to Jennie.

"Yes, I already did." Jennie answered and my Mom sighed.

"What do you want from my daughter? Why can't you just leave her alone? " I looked at my mom and she looked so serious.

"I love your daughter and I wanted her to become my future. I will never leave her alone. Even if you hide her from me, I will never give up on finding her." Jennie held my hand tightly.

"Do you hate Jennie?" I asked my mom, and her eyes softened.

"Yes, I am." It's obviously a lie.

"I hate you too." She frowned. "I thought we are saying a lie here."

"Pranpriya, you never change. You scared me a little there. " I chuckled, and she just shook her head in disbelief.