CHAPTER 47: The Heiress

Third Person Pov

People, medias, cameras, microphone, and notes. Everyone is waiting for the conference to start, this is a very big day because the Brüshweiler Empire will be working publicly again.

Its a very special day since Marco Brüshweiler will be no longer the CEO because its will be his only daughter Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Brüshweiler.

Everyone went quiet, only the camera shuttering can be heard. Vice President Lee Sunmi arrive in the press conference, she stood infront of everyone.

"Good Morning Everyone! Today is the day that I will officially going to introduce rhe heiress of the Brüshweiler Empire." She spoke in the mic.

"Let's all welcome the new CEO of Brüshweiler Empire, Lalisa Pranpriya Brüshweiler!" Everyone clapped their hands and there jaw dropped when they saw she is not alone.

Lalisa walking with her wife, they just applied in the Marriage Bureau earlier. They both wearing black outfit, they both look attractive and beautiful.

Their hands is interwined to each other and Lalisa guide her to her seat beside her

"Good Day Everyone! I am Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Brüshweiler and this is my wife Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban. Its was nice to see everyone doing great today." She bowed slightly, they media was shocked about the two heiress are already married.

"Ms. Manoban! Since when did you got married?!"
"Why we didnt hear about the wedding?!"
"Is this wedding is arrange marriage!?"

"Its Mrs. Manoban, we got married earlier, we didnt held any big wedding because my wife doesnt like it, and yes its arrange marriage."

"Our parents already bond us together when we are 6-7 years old, my wife also already wanted me to marry her in a very young age. We got separated for 15 years because of the issue about Cha Insung, I think everyone know it already that my father which is Marco Brüshweiler planned everything even his death."

"To be honest, I forgot the identity of my wife because I had an accident that cause for my brain to have a slight damage. Jennie Kim, my wife made me remember her and she waited for a lot of years then finally we became together."

"Eventhough, this set up is arrange marrige. Our feelings for each other is real, pure, sincere, and we really love each other. No one force us to be together or to get married, we love each other and it get to the point that we cant live without each other."

"I know a lot of you are shocked about our sudden marriage, we still young but we are already married. Actually, everything in my life happen in a sudden. We like to do everything in a sudden..." Lalisa stopped talking and she smiled.