Two Can Keep a Secret

Hi! So this is my new fan fiction story and i am very excited to write it! Obviously it will be about NIAN.

So bare with me as i try a new plot, new writing style, and changing things around a little.

Also, i want to make it more "Steamy" with the sex parts, so if you are against reading that, bye? OR skip it.

Also, leave comments on opinions or if i made a mistake!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nina's POV
---------------

I wake up to the sound of the fire detector going off. I throw on a pair of pajama pants and run out into the hall way. "Ian!" I shout over the balcony. "Hey! Neens it's fine! I burnt a pancake!" Ian shouts back. I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen to see him fanning the smoke away. I open the French doors to let air in. I can't help but start to laugh when I see the burnt pancake. "You aren't eating that one right?" I joke to him as I'm still laughing. "No I made that one special for you." He smirks at me. That smirk. It kills me inside. I walk over to him and give him a kiss. "Why aren't you running around in your undies?" Ian smacks my butt. "Because if there was actually a fire I'd have to run outside. We wouldn't want people questioning us why I'm in my underwear and you don't have a shirt on." I give him a wink.

No one knows that Ian and I have been dating for the past 4 months. We felt like it would make everyone on the set feel awkward in some way. So we've been secretly seeing each other outside of work. Ian pretending to leave my house after we've had a party and "returning" after everyone else has left. Like last night. We threw a premier party for season 3 of The Vampire Diaries. We had to act innocent all night. Except when I went to my bedroom to use my bathroom he snuck off after me and we made out for about 3 minutes.
But I really hate hiding from everyone. I want to be able to walk around holding his hand. And kiss him in public.

"So are we taking separate cars to set?" Ian asks me. "I think I'll ride with you today. We've rode to work together before." I say to him. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Yeah but only this time we hold hands until we get out, and sneak a kiss." He smiles.

Ian's POV
-------------

I walk into Nina's closet to the back in the corner, where I keep a few clothes in case I stay over. I grab a black v-neck and a pair of jeans. Nina comes in and picks out an outfit. I watch as she takes the t-shirt I gave her off. I stare at her bare stomach. "I can feel you starring Ian." Nina giggles. I walk over to her and run my hand up her back and pull her into my chest. "Good. Cause I can't stop." I start kissing her collar bone and up her neck. "Don't kiss me to much, don't want to leave anything that will make people wonder." Nina says and kisses me on the lips. I get dressed and walk to the bathroom. "Tonight I'll make us dinner and I'll get that wine that you love." I tell Nina as I put tooth past on my tooth brush. She enters the bathroom and gets her tooth brush out. "I'd like that." She smiles.

"Ready babe?" I say holding the door open for Nina. We walk out to my car and I open the door for her. I shut it and walk and get into the drivers seat. "I'm glad today we only have to work on one scene." I say as I pull out of her drive way. "Me too, that way we have more time for tonight." Nina says and grabs my hand. We drive to the set and pull into the parking lot. I honk at Paul as he's crossing the parking lot and he stops and pretends to act like I hit him. I give him the bird and he laughs. "Kiss before we go in." I say and pull Nina in for a kiss. "I love you Nina." "I love you too my blue-eyed pancake burner." We both start laughing. "Not funny." I say.
___________________________

Nina's POV
--------------
After we rehearse and film for today I head back to my dressing room. Tapping on Ian's door to let him know to meet me there. I open my door and walk over to the chair. I let my hair fall down out of the pony tail. I look in the mirror and see Ian enter my room. He shuts the door and walks up to me. "Hi." I say to him and wrap my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "I wish I could have done that 20 times today." I give him another kiss. "Me too." Ian says. I take his hand and we walk over to the couch. Ian lays down and pulls me down on top of him. We start to kiss. I feel his hands slide up my shirt and he tickles my back. He knows I hate that cause I'm so ticklish. I let out a laugh. I hear a knock at my door and before I can sit up its opening. "Uh. Uh." Candice. "Candice, hey." I say getting off of Ian and standing up. "I'm sorry I should've waited for you to answer." She says and starts to walk out. "Candice wait!" I open the door and she turns around.
"Can you come back in here for a minute." I say and pull her inside. "How long have you two been..been seeing each other?" Candice asks as she sits down on the chair. "3 months..Candice you can't tell anyone yet, okay?" I say and make my please face to her. She smiles and jumps out of the chair. "NINA! Of course I won't tell. I'm just..so happy!" She hugs me and Ian. "Really?" Ian says. "Yes! You guys, people want you together. I want you together. I mean, look at you guys! You are made for each other." We start to laugh and I give her a hug. This is why I love Candice. She's always to happy and supportive of all of us.
___________________________

Ian's POV
-------------
Nina and I head back out to the parking lot after work. When we get to my car I open the door for her again. "Look at you two, being all cute and secretive." I turn around after Nina has sat down. Paul is standing on the curb beside us. "Paul. What are you talking about?" I say trying not sound guilty. "Ian! You guys suck at keeping secrets. I seen you guys kiss before you got out of your car earlier today." Paul pats me on the back. "Paul, keep it a secret. Nina and I aren't ready for everyone to know. Especially the fans." I place my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry guys, it's save with me. And that squirrel over there." We laugh and say goodbye to head home.

"Well shit. Candice and Paul all know about us in one day." I say to Nina. "At least they are the two we can trust the most." Nina says and smiles at me.

We get back to her house after we stopped at the store and the wine shop.

"I'll get everything ready for dinner. You go sit and relax." I tell Nina and lead her over to the couch. "I'll bring you a little bit of wine in a minute." I kiss her forehead and walk into the kitchen.
___________________________

Nina's POV
---------------

"Baby. That smells so good." I tell Ian as I sit down at the bar. He made chicken with green peppers and noodles. I love that he can cook, cause I'm not the best cook. "Here, try the chicken." Ian puts some chicken into my mouth. I chew and swallow. Licking my lips and giving him 2 thumbs up. "Taste so good!" He smiles and fixes us both a plate.

After dinner I wash the dishes and Ian cleans the stove. I yawn and stretch my arms into the air. "Are you tired?" Ian asks me. "Yeah a little." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. I look him in the eyes. "You are so beautiful Nina, and I'm glad you're mine." Ian kisses me and I kiss him back. He carries me like this up the stairs and into my room. He lays me down on my bed, pulling my shirt off and handing me a pajama top. Before I put it on I lay back and stretch again. Ian starts kissing my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair. "Ian..you know that this is such a tease." He kisses me all the way up to my lips. "I know but it's so fun." He jokes. "Let's just lay in bed and cuddle." I tell him as he takes his pants off and puts on some boxers. He gets in bed beside me and pulls me into his chest. I lay my head down on him and wrap my legs with his. He kisses my head. "I love you Ian." I say and yawn. "I love you sleepyhead."