Crumbling Chaos

Flygon dove as the crobat and honchkrow raced after, both their wings glowing as they gave pursuit. Luke tightened his grip on the dragon pokemon's horns, he wasn't steering he was just holding on for his life at this point. The flygon folded in its wings diving downwards as the two other pokemon gave chase.

"We are dead, we are so dead." Kaydne hissed as the crobat caught up. The bat pokemon's wings glowed silver as it spun closer, getting flygon to swerve to the right barely dodging the attack. A cry escaped the dragon, before it soared upwards, its claws glowing a deep blue. Slamming into the honchkrow, it sent the dark type spiraling for a moment before it was able to correct itself.

"Kayden, call someone out." Luke shouted to her. Kayden pulled one of her arms back, clicking a pokeball from her hip. She hoped she was grabbing the correct pokemon, before expanding the ball to full size. Corvisquire flexed his wings as honchkrow swooped past the flying type, continuing its chase. A trill escaped the raven pokemon as it raced after the honchkrow, its beak glowing. Slamming into the big boss pokemon it was sent spiraling for a moment before it corrected itself turning its attention to the attacker. Flygon dove his wings, folding against his body as the two trainers screamed, not entirely prepared for the dive. Crobat chased after as the flygon opened his wings the moment before hitting the ground, kicking up sand. A call escaped the dragon type as it soared forward heading into the heat of the battle.

"Sceptile, leaf blade!" Jack's voice carried upwards before charging at the weavile.

"Ice punch!" The female admin's voice shouted. The weavile leapt up into the air, ice forming around its claws.

"Dodge it!" Kayden screamed. Flygon spun, barrel rolling out of the way before sceptile slammed full force into the ice type.

"Catch them!" The admin yelled, as the crobat grew close again.

"Shit..." Luke hissed as he looked over his shoulder at the gaining pokemon. "Rotom, thunderbolt." A small crackle of electricity escaped the plasma pokemon as it slipped out of its trainer hood. The energy moved forward, striking the crobat sending it flying backwards for a moment before correcting itself and continuing. Flames soared upwards, cutting off flygons path forcing it higher into the air a small cry escaping the mythic pokemon. A deep call came from below them, before honchkrow's silver wings slammed into flygon's side.

"Crap!" Kayden yelled as the flygon spun downwards.

"Yveltal catch them." Jack shouted, throwing the ultra ball into the air. The destruction pokemon formed, the red light fading from its body as the legendary soared forward his claws catching the dragon type. A roar escaped the flying type, its attention turning to the two pokemon giving chase to them, its eyes glowing a cyan blue.

"Flygon, you have to get out of his claws." Kayden stated as the flygon gave a faint call. Luke glanced back at his traveling companion before nodding, tightening his grip on the pokemon's horns. Flygon's claws started to glow a neon green, the attack covering its hands.

"Fly." Flygon cried out, forcing Yveltal's talon's open. Flygon soared out, his wings folding against his body before diving downward getting away from the legendary.

"What are we doing?" Luke asked.

"Getting away from here, as fast as possible." Kayden answered.

"In that case, lets get past Hammerlocke." Luke laughed as he gave a small tug to flygon's horns, getting the dragon to open his wings and turn. Flames soared up towards them, before crobat charged the legendary along with honchkrow.

"Focus the trainers on the flygon!" The female admin ordered. "Mismagius, get them." The admin called as she tossed out the magical pokemon. A shadow ball formed in front of the ghost type, before sailing through the air.

"Squire!" Corvisquire slammed full speed into the attack. The dust flew off the flying type as it's beak glowed before racing after its trainer.

"Thanks, corvisquire!" Kayden called. The flygon raced forward sailing over the black stone wall and into the city. Swooping low, flygon soared just above the crowds of people that traveled the city streets. Corvisquire gave a cry as he was hit with a dark pulse, his wings failing him as he careened towards the city below. Kayden snatched the flying type pokeball, recalling it before it got too near the ground. The mismagius chased after a green orb forming in front of it.

"Oh shit. Flygon can you dodge that?" Luke asked before noticing all the people below them. If they dodged the attack, the passersby could get hurt. The orb flew towards them, as the flygon's claws started to glow with the dragon claw.

"Mightyena crunch!" A voice called as the dark type leapt up on a car top, dark energy dripping from its jaws. The attack landed, the mightyena breaking the energy ball to pieces before the pokemon landed on an awning over top of a store.

"Wait, isn't that?" Kayden asked before Luke pulled back on flygon's horns, getting the dragon to turn. Flygon did another pass by as the auburn gave the two a smile before he turned his attention to the mismagius.

"Grab him." Kayden ordered, flygon spun around once again this time growing lower still. Flygon opened his claws as he grabbed the man by the shoulders hauling him off the ground.

"Shit! Shit! Mightyena return." The man screamed as he recalled the dark type.

"Where to?"

"Away from everyone." Kayden answered. 

~~~

Hey guys, I'm putting this as an update. A lot has come up in my life and I just wanted to let you know this story will probably be uploaded once every two weeks or so until things get back under control. This story isn't going to go on a hiatus it'll just take longer for me to get the chapters out. Sorry.