"You should have this hairstyle from now on. For me okay?", JungKook said as he gives a peck on HoSeok's forehead before heading off to shower.

HoSeok looks at the mirror and was impressed with his new hairstyle

JungKook was done showering and he puts his clothes on while he walks to the mirror.

"Come on, let's head outside together.", JungKook said and HoSeok nods while they walked out of the apartment together.

As soon as they stepped outside, JungKook had to head off first while HoSeok nods at him with a smile.

"I'll pick you up later okay?", JungKook said and HoSeok smiled until JungKook pulls HoSeok into his embrace.

"Take care of yourself.", HoSeok said and JungKook nods before they walked on their separate ways.

- Later -

JungKook was walking to an apartment when he sees Hyunbi waiting nearby. "Did you wait long?", JungKook asked while hugging her instantly.

"Ani~ You're a little fast today!", Hyunbi teased JungKook and they shared a kiss before walking to the cafe.

"We'll have breakfast and I'll take you somewhere okay?", JungKook said and Hyunbi agreed as they walked hand in hand.

At the same time, HoSeok arrives in school when he sees TaeHyung and Jimin laughing around with Luna.

"Oh! Hyung!", Jimin said when he sees HoSeok coming towards them while he gave a hug.

"How are you? Feeling better?", Jimin asked and HoSeok nods while assuring him that he's alright.

Then, TaeHyung came over to check on HoSeok. "I hope you're feeling better now, sunbae.", TaeHyung said while patting HoSeok's shoulder.

"Come on, let's go to class.", Jimin said and HoSeok stops by the vending machine to grab a coffee for himself.

As HoSeok walks to his locker to get his notebook before heading to class, he hears Luna, Jimin, and TaeHyung talking in class.

"Are you sure you saw JungKook with a girl last night?", Luna asked.

"Yeah! It was really him

"Yeah! It was really him.. Look, whatever the rumours is.. we don't know if it's true about JungKook.", Jimin said, assuring Luna.

TaeHyung pats Luna's head and said, "Just think positive. Maybe they were just friends okay?".

Luna sighed with a pout on her face. "I actually thought that JungKook really likes me.".

HoSeok sighed and slammed his locker shut, making the 3 of them turned to him out of surprise.

"Come on, guys. Enough gossiping.", HoSeok said as he walks past them to get to class.

"HoSeok oppa really hates gossiping, huh.", Luna said and Jimin sighed while he went to class first before TaeHyung and Luna followed from behind.

HoSeok sat down in his seat and Jimin came to comfort him. "Hyung, we just wanted to know if it was true. We're not trying to say anything bad.", Jimin said.

"Look, whatever the rumours is.. nothing is real until it really happens infront of our eyes.", HoSeok said and the teacher came into the class.

Jimin nods and sat next to HoSeok while TaeHyung sat with him.

*buzz buzz*

HoSeok checks his phone and sees messages from Yoongi.

Min Yoongi: Hello, HoSeok. Are you free after school?

Min Yoongi: Is it okay if I take you out for dinner? I heard that there is a really good BBQ place.

HoSeok was surprised but JungKook was going to pick him up later and he was about to tell Yoongi that he wasn't available.

He types out the message but he stops and puts his phone aside instead.

He takes his phone again and types out a different message.

Me: Hello, Yoongi. I'm in class right now. I'll tell you later okay?

HoSeok puts his phone aside and continues to listen to the lesson.

Meanwhile...

JungKook brought Hyunbi to have fun at the arcade and they were playing every games there.

"Hey, you're not bad in this games!", JungKook said and they continued to compete with each other

They ended the day at the arcade with the basketball game while JungKook was trying to cheat his way to win.

"You cheater!", Hyunbi said and she ends up winning after scoring the last point.

JungKook smiled as he sees how happy she was and he went to buy a big teddy bear.

"This is for you. So that you'll remember today.", JungKook said and they shared a kiss together before leaving the arcade.

As they were walking out of the mall, Hyunbi was checking her phone until she frowned when she reads the messages.

"What's wrong?", JungKook asked.

"I may need your help after this.".