Solangelo *original* Head canons

Hello lovelies!  Today I thought I'd write something a little different than usual, as you can see in the title I am writing my own Solangelo Head cannons, feel free to use these as prompts for your own writing but be sure to tag me when doing so.  Please enjoy!  

1. Will and Nico are walking around the Camp Half-blood grounds (Holding hands obviously) and Will was describing a surgery that he recently preformed and he was really excited about it, he had a huge smile plastered on his face.  Nico gazed at his boyfriend thinking that it was really cute when talked about things that he is passionate about, it was like he had a glow around his face.  Long story short he looked really handsome and Nico couldn't help but blush.

2. Nico and Will recently bought a studio apartment together that was close to camp and both of their jobs, once they officially moved in Will was bubbling in excitement to the point where he tackled Nico in Jubilation.  Apparently forgetting that his boyfriend had a significantly smaller frame he ended up tackling Nico onto the couch, toppling over with him. Nico squeaked in surprise at the sudden impact, the couple landed with their faces close together, both of their faces heated up and they both leaned in for a kiss.

3.  Nico wakes up with Will next to him forgetting that they decided to sleep in the same room  and raises the dead in the bedroom and Will wakes up midst of the necromancy, Nico sheepishly apollogizes.

Thank you for reading! 

Vote please.

I love you all!

Goodbye!

( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )